Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

:biggrin: tea strainer ,,,don't go giving me idea's :eyebrows:

Should be able to set some off whilst waiting for others to finish :thumbsup: they don't take up much room in the first two weeks ,,I sometimes hang a shelf in the tent whilst they little ,,:woohoo1:,or set them off in instrapots

It's the first time I have tried the instrapots with my bearhill grow ,,and I liking them ,,,going to pot on my biggest two bearhill ,, they just solo cups with sections cut out ,@912GreenSkell has a stickied thread on there use etc , :cheers:

@Eclectic Elle https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ictorial-and-root-restriction-stunting.64509/

IMAG1028.jpg

Cheers pal,,,:d5:

Wrong thread but I just instransplanted these two *Bear Hill* seeds into there final home ,day 10 for them ,,roots had just reached the sides ,,, pity you can't patent them ,,,they excellent so far :bighug::toke:

View attachment 888290

Cheers pal,,,:d5:

Wrong thread but I just instransplanted these two *Bear Hill* seeds into there final home ,day 10 for them ,,roots had just reached the sides ,,, pity you can't patent them ,,,they excellent so far :bighug::toke:

Last year outdoor there was a ton of folks that tried the insta transplant pots...not a single complaint, and it changed alot of folks way to grow. Super happy to hear they work as well for everyone else as they do for me!!

Yay we got @archie gemmill in, along with that and @hairyman with his new beans looks like the party is still just getting started :vibe::pass::headbang:

Picked up some Light Mix and mycos this morning from the growshop and got the extra beans on order to be here in a couple of days, ended up with one each of the following :

Sweet Seeds - Red Poison
Dutch Passion - Auto Night Queen, Auto Colorado Cookies, Auto Blackberry Kush
Philosopher Seeds - White Yoda
Delicious Seeds - Critical Neville Haze Auto

That should be enough to fill the blanks and incase of any that fail to germ, so once they turn up is just gonna be a case of what to go with first and mixing up some soil, so fingers crossed should have beans in some dirt by next week ;)

Stains.jpg

Yay we got @archie gemmill in, along with that and @hairyman with his new beans looks like the party is still just getting started :vibe::pass::headbang:

Picked up some Light Mix and mycos this morning from the growshop and got the extra beans on order to be here in a couple of days, ended up with one each of the following :

Sweet Seeds - Red Poison
Dutch Passion - Auto Night Queen, Auto Colorado Cookies, Auto Blackberry Kush
Philosopher Seeds - White Yoda
Delicious Seeds - Critical Neville Haze Auto

That should be enough to fill the blanks and incase of any that fail to germ, so once they turn up is just gonna be a case of what to go with first and mixing up some soil, so fingers crossed should have beans in some dirt by next week ;)

Great selection pal,, I've figured I can get 9 solo cups to the square foot :thumbsup:,,

So I got 9 up out of the 12 , considering that they had been hit with a hammer that's good going :thumbsup: stuck some replacements in so won't be too much difference in age , so we have @Gabe BlackBerrycrack,greencrack,,hurricane,audry2, BB2;and pain killer,, some doubles of those strains ,, so that's the first square ft up :biggrin:,,,I planted a further 2 BB2 in 3ltr pots so ills document them iny perpetual thread ,, two strains just didn't make it I thought I could salvage a couple of seeds from each but obviously not ,such is life and a customs officer with a hammer :biggrin:
IMAG1031.jpg

Last edited:
Back