Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

And your off a running pal :toke:

I just planted a further 1 sq ft :thumbsup: in solo cups ,,,seeing them pots stacked up makes me want to make a stacked 3lt pot up :biggrin:,

Sounds like you had a great day all round, what's the Ikea things on your light?

Good luck pal Hope you have a healthy germination:d5: ,is that pretty much your tent full in regards to floor space

Yeah i am mate and it felt oh so good getting me hands in the muck and getting my germ on.

That must just about be your 2 sq ft just about jammed full now then bring on the bonsais. Did think of your Frankenpots when i saw them stacked like that, wonder what kind of plant a 3L stacked would produce, maybe need a crazy scot scientist to check it out wouldn't happen to know one would you ;)

Cheers for the best wishes now just to sit back patient fingers crossed and wait, not expecting 100% germ rate but would be nice to not bin more than a couple of beans. That is the 60 x 60 tray jam packed once they get established for sure, reckon of i was to use the full 70 x 70 tent floor space i could squeeze in a extra row of 4 and maybe even make 4 rows of 5 but that would be really tight.

The Ikea things are the plates that the beans are germing in.

Look forward to your update and best of luck too mate in it for the long run now lol ;)

Woke up this morning at 8.30 and added some moisture to the towels and checked on the beans, was not expecting to see much already but two had already cracked and should have enough of a tail to be potted up at some point today.

B - Rhino Ryder
DSCF1346.JPG

I - Man Bear Alien Pig
DSCF1355.JPG

Bean B (Rhino Ryder) looks to have won the race and was showing enough of a tail to feel comfortable potting her up roughly 22 hours after starting to soak. Man Bear Alien Pig will be in soil second looking to be ready before i go to bed tonight, than so far looks like 4 more that have started cracking and should have tails ready for the morning, so so far so good ;)

DSCF1366.JPG
DSCF1386.JPG

So my first sq ft comprises 1 painkiller,2audrey two's, 1 BlackBerry crack, 2 green crack,3 hurricanes all @Gabe seeds and I will let him spell his breeding company name coz I sure cant.

Second sq ft germing as I type ,,
IMAG1054.jpg
IMAG1056.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to post your small pot girls

Ended up leaving the MBAP till this morning to pot up along with 5 more babies that had cracked and were showing tails, the Night Queen was looking a little funky and had poked her little white cotyledons out of the shell before her tail, but was gentle with the tweezers so fingers crossed she will be ok. Rewetted the towels and put the remaining 6 back on top of the light to germ and popped the domes on the potted beans till they are up.

C - Northern Express
C.JPG
C1.JPG

I - Man Bear Alien Pig
I.JPG
I1.JPG

J - White Yoda
J.JPG

K - Auto Night Queen
K.JPG

L - Auto Blackberry Kush
L.JPG

XX.JPG
XXX.JPG
X.JPG

Just finished potting up the last two of the day that cracked and had shown tails, was baked from the evening White Crack session and forgot about photos till after i put them in the soil so whoops on that one lol, the two just potted were White Crack and Sour Blues along with Creme Bubbly a bit earlier at about 7.30pm. So that just leaves G14 that has cracked and should have a tail by the morning, Sweet Tooth Auto and White N Bubbly have still to even crack yet, was expected with the near 4 old Sweet Tooth and have got the Auto Colorado Cookies ready to drop if its not cracked by the morning, and out of all the strains White N Bubbly is the one i have a excess of so likewise if not cracked by the morning another is on hand and ready to go.

F - Creme Bubbly
F.JPG
F1.JPG

colour printout and all :thumbsup: off to a great start,guess one or two no shows was kinda expected in a way.
small pot grows can lead to a small jar problem.
View attachment 894275
keep er lit
:pighug:

Yeah i know posh ain't it lol, looks like i will still be printing off another though as the two from yesterday are still no shows. Temps looked to have had peaked a bit higher last night as the towels were dry this morning even after wetting them before bed, G14 had cracked last night with a tiny tail but had not developed anymore by this morning, resoaked the towels and will give the two till lunchtime to crack and G14 to put out more of a tail if not gonna drop 3 more.

Funny ya mention the jars as i got 10 big 1.5L +- and only two lil ones, so looks like i gonna be on the hunt for some new jars nearer harvest when i know roughly what i will be dealing with.

How your little pot girls going mate, must be nearly showing their girly bits by now.

First to crack and first up Miss Rhino Ryder has joined the party if not be it a little yellow looking, dome is off and should open up proper and be looking a bit greener by the morning which i will count as Day 1.

G14 was also potted up as the tail got longer and White N Bubbly and the Sweet Tooth never cracked, still got them soaking and put in this morning another White N Bubbly and a Colorado Cookies so now to wait and see how they go.

B - Rhino Ryder Day 0
DSCF1485.JPG
DSCF1487.JPG
DSCF1492.JPG

Back