Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

So I have had to put my attempt on this on standbys till I get more seeds,

I have some **Bearhill seeds** heading my way so soon as ille start again then, I like the sound of lemon pledge

So I had the six then one was weak so I cut me losses and transplanted to bigger pots, out of the 5 only kept 3 :shrug:
Shit dude bad luck on the seeds I'm sure you'll nail it next time [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Shit dude bad luck on the seeds I'm sure you'll nail it next time [emoji106]

Shit happens pal , thank fool for freebies or wot :thumbsup:

*from what the guy at bearseeds Said to us he sending me some fast finishers ,,, and one strain is regular ,,,will be fun :coffee:

So I have had to put my attempt on this on standbys till I get more seeds,

I have some **Bearhill seeds** heading my way so soon as ille start again then, I like the sound of lemon pledge

So I had the six then one was weak so I cut me losses and transplanted to bigger pots, out of the 5 only kept 3 :shrug:

Tough luck on the beans Hairy. Had a bit of that myself lately. Had some strains that I got 3 years ago that I wanted to try - mostly freebies. So far no go on a northern lights and 3 sugar black rose.

Tough luck on the beans Hairy. Had a bit of that myself lately. Had some strains that I got 3 years ago that I wanted to try - mostly freebies. So far no go on a northern lights and 3 sugar black rose.
Ohh sugar black rose is a tasty one think I've got some 3 year old seeds i should try them some time

Well the good news is *Bearhill seeds* asked me if I wanted to run some of there gear :biggrin:so obviously I said yes,,Sat here seedless:shrug: ;;;hate an empty tent,,

So I have some fast finishing sbbb regulars auto and lemon pledge female auto s heading my way:d5:

Last pics for this girl
IMAG0989.jpg
IMAG0990.jpg
IMAG0995.jpg

Well the good news is *Bearhill seeds* asked me if I wanted to run some of there gear :biggrin:so obviously I said yes,,Sat here seedless:shrug: ;;;hate an empty tent,,

So I have some fast finishing sbbb regulars auto and lemon pledge female auto s heading my way:d5:

Last pics for this girlView attachment 871300 View attachment 871301 View attachment 871302

Best of luck on the new beans pal, look forward to seeing you with a tent packed with those hardy Canadian genetics soon.

That baby beast in the 1L is my kind of girl (big and stacked top to bottom lol) max respect on her :slap:

After my inconsistent and less than convincing recent runs with BioBizz have gone for a change up for the mini SOG that should make things a bit easier when running different strains, going to be using MegaCrop that should remove the need for god knows how many different mixes for ages and strain. Countdown is starting to the post Easter start and if you have not guessed am itching for it.

IMG_20180228_122642.jpg
IMG_20180228_122816_HHT.jpg
IMG_20180228_123002.jpg

Best of luck on the new beans pal, look forward to seeing you with a tent packed with those hardy Canadian genetics soon.

That baby beast in the 1L is my kind of girl (big and stacked top to bottom lol) max respect on her :slap:

After my inconsistent and less than convincing recent runs with BioBizz have gone for a change up for the mini SOG that should make things a bit easier when running different strains, going to be using MegaCrop that should remove the need for god knows how many different mixes for ages and strain. Countdown is starting to the post Easter start and if you have not guessed am itching for it.

Seen a few running that megacrop with great results,,:thumbsup:,

Roll on Easter :d5:

Seen a few running that megacrop with great results,,:thumbsup:,

Roll on Easter :d5:

Only had to pay the $14 shipping and got 100% off on the price of the 230g nutes with their promo code, so got to be worth a go especially if it works out a one shot feed for all.

Back