Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Well this is turning out be a mare :shrug: I got some damping off problem or just me soil was way to hot I lost so many baby's :nono:

So I have just got the 6 for now ,,but I transplanted a couple from the bag so will have to see how that goes

So I have been advised to sterilize some soil for starting off any more,

Ills get this title changed to 1sq etc etc :woohoo1:

I ain't had me festivus seeds yet , so going to start the bag again then :biggrin:

Ills get a pic up of the young uns at some point ;; no idea what they are either with all the deaths :shrug:
:hookah::coffee:

Well this is turning out be a mare :shrug: I got some damping off problem or just me soil was way to hot I lost so many baby's :nono:
Sorry to hear that man! :bighug:

I had a madcap idea to get through a few of my seeds as fast as I could, it's a WIP as I assemble cheap parts, but it'll be in the spirit of the "cheap as chips" micro grow!

So I have just got the 6 for now ,,but I transplanted a couple from the bag so will have to see how that goes

So I have been advised to sterilize some soil for starting off any more,

Ills get this title changed to 1sq etc etc :woohoo1:

I ain't had me festivus seeds yet , so going to start the bag again then :biggrin:

Ills get a pic up of the young uns at some point ;; no idea what they are either with all the deaths :shrug:
:hookah::coffee:
Bummer. What strains did you lose?

I'm waiting on room.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
emoji16.png
emoji41.png
emoji43.png
emoji848.png

"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

Look forward too it, you decided what strains you going with

Sorry to hear that man! :bighug:

I had a madcap idea to get through a few of my seeds as fast as I could, it's a WIP as I assemble cheap parts, but it'll be in the spirit of the "cheap as chips" micro grow!

Mad cap ideas are the best , I need to do my own seeds at some point I got lots of crazy ideas , but all involve lots of seed

Bummer. What strains did you lose?
All sorts , white widow to northern lights no one was spared, it's like me soil ate the seeds, lol and the ones that did make it up , you could see the stems at soil level getting weak , looking at the ones left they all diff strains you can tell just by the leaf, they was free so whilst ime gutted it's easyer to accept lol

Look forward too it, you decided what strains you going with

Mad cap ideas are the best , I need to do my own seeds at some point I got lots of crazy ideas , but all involve lots of seed

All sorts , white widow to northern lights no one was spared, it's like me soil ate the seeds, lol and the ones that did make it up , you could see the stems at soil level getting weak , looking at the ones left they all diff strains you can tell just by the leaf, they was free so whilst ime gutted it's easyer to accept lol
Think I'm going with Dinafem Fruit or Msnl mango which both seem to stay small.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

So I have had to put my attempt on this on standbys till I get more seeds,

I have some **Bearhill seeds** heading my way so soon as ille start again then, I like the sound of lemon pledge

So I had the six then one was weak so I cut me losses and transplanted to bigger pots, out of the 5 only kept 3 :shrug:

Back