Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Well the good news is *Bearhill seeds* asked me if I wanted to run some of there gear [emoji3]so obviously I said yes,,Sat here seedless:shrug: ;;;hate an empty tent,,

So I have some fast finishing sbbb regulars auto and lemon pledge female auto s heading my way:d5:

Last pics for this girlView attachment 871300 View attachment 871301 View attachment 871302
Not surprised bear hill picked you, you can grow oak trees out of thimbles.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

Well the good news is *Bearhill seeds* asked me if I wanted to run some of there gear :biggrin:so obviously I said yes,,Sat here seedless:shrug: ;;;hate an empty tent,,

So I have some fast finishing sbbb regulars auto and lemon pledge female auto s heading my way:d5:

Last pics for this girlView attachment 871300 View attachment 871301 View attachment 871302
Lovely plant hairy, well done man! Good luck on the beans!

Best of luck on the new beans pal, look forward to seeing you with a tent packed with those hardy Canadian genetics soon.

That baby beast in the 1L is my kind of girl (big and stacked top to bottom lol) max respect on her :slap:

After my inconsistent and less than convincing recent runs with BioBizz have gone for a change up for the mini SOG that should make things a bit easier when running different strains, going to be using MegaCrop that should remove the need for god knows how many different mixes for ages and strain. Countdown is starting to the post Easter start and if you have not guessed am itching for it.

Is it easy enough to find on the net, do I buy direct? Would I be able to use it in my hydro setup, do you know?

Is it easy enough to find on the net, do I buy direct? Would I be able to use it in my hydro setup, do you know?

Easy to find, cheap as chips if shipping in the US with discount code, can be used with soil, coco, hydro, aeroponics and RDWC according to the manufacturer.

some trunk on her for all the size of the pot :thumbsup:
:pighug:

She nice ain't she ,,, took far too much room though,,, but lollypopped :biggrin:

Not surprised bear hill picked you, you can grow oak trees out of thimbles.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

Don't go thinking all my plants turn out well pal, I just killed about 30 :crying:

Thanks she is a pretty girl :cheers: smokes nice as well ,,,,I all ways take samples near the end and take them down gradually:thumbsup: ,,,nice hard buds on her ,,:d5:

Wish I'd sen this! Just harvested some plants grown in 4" pots!

Blue Dragfon breeders pic2 -3-1-2018.jpg

I'm about to do a sog in 4" pots under my two, QB 120 lights, running @ 40 watts each. Shooting for a 100 gram harvest.......... we'll see!

I need to get a couple of them boards when finances allow ,,, for a project I have in mind :biggrin:,,,good luck and please post your progress in here if you want ,,:pass:

Back