Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Sounds a fun plan ,, I keep meaning to convert an old dresser thing ,, hope you detail it ,might drag me into doing mine ,,what you planning for light etc ?:pop:
I might repurpose my "cow's udder" from Tenerife, or a couple of UFOs or... don't know yet. I'll wait and see how much space I get then plan.

:biggrin: cows udder you say :eyebrows: :pop: youlle have too tell me more :coffee:
Well I suppose it's more like the bits from a milking machine that plug onto a cow's teats LOL. It's five lightbulb sockets cabled together, I hung them from a rectangular foil dish as a reflector and attached it with cable ties... Very Heath Robinson! I might have a pic somewhere... probably over on my first thread as I can't find anything on this pc at the minute.

Well I suppose it's more like the bits from a milking machine that plug onto a cow's teats LOL. It's five lightbulb sockets cabled together, I hung them from a rectangular foil dish as a reflector and attached it with cable ties... Very Heath Robinson! I might have a pic somewhere... probably over on my first thread as I can't find anything on this pc at the minute.

Heath Robinson, milking machine I can sorta visualise it :biggrin:

If I do my desk I plan to use them g10 fittings and lights,, sorta same thing as you describe a string of a load together :d5:

What do you think of a green backgrounds
:pass:
DSCF1594.JPG

This is an open thread penguin :thumbsup: my pal ,,,

So I have 1 sq ft up and the rest are hiding ,,, I ain't having the best germ rates in me own recycled soil , but it.is colder as well,, I have the saisbutys bag seeded and that's about it illegal get some pics up but one seedling looks the same as next :thumbsup:

Here's some 1lt pots I have View attachment 864650 View attachment 864652 before:woohoo1:

I love the way the word “I’ll” got auto corrected to “illegal”, Hairy-dude.

Reeeeespeck. [emoji1477]

Back