Live Stoners The Cabin...

Hey Eek, what is that farmacy net thing? Looks like an organic site. I haven't seen that before, what is that all about?

Reactions: JM
That site is a treasure trove of plant and human nutrition. There is so much great info there on REAL organic gardening/farming, taking care of the soil so we get nutrient dense crops that nourish our bodies enabling them to do what they are supposed to, heal themselves. :gthumb:

https://farmacyseeds.net/forums/forum.php

Rippers suck ass!!

Im all over the love rub and med. rare steak though!
As much as I hate it, winter is just around the corner good thing I have somthin to keep me busy (grow room) oh yeah!

Hey what's up Joe Dirt. I woulda loved to keep growin' but last year I moved to where the powdery mildews roam wild

Hey Eek, what is that farmacy net thing? Looks like an organic site. I haven't seen that before, what is that all about?

Farmacyseeds.net

It's only the most informative organic global sustaining informational website is all

That site is a treasure trove of plant and human nutrition. There is so much great info there on REAL organic gardening/farming, taking care of the soil so we get nutrient dense crops that nourish our bodies enabling them to do what they are supposed to, heal themselves. :gthumb:

https://farmacyseeds.net/forums/forum.php

Wink wink

Will be back soon with an update

Eek
+

Reactions: JM
Hey what's up Joe Dirt. I woulda loved to keep growin' but last year I moved to where the powdery mildews roam wild

Farmacyseeds.net

It's only the most informative organic global sustaining informational website is all

Wink wink

Will be back soon with an update

Eek
+

Just checked out that Farmacy link for the first time ever. Some really cool stuff in there!

oh eek... I'm so sorry to hear... rippers cn eat it! :cuss:

superkarma for you!!! :karma: :karma: :hug:

No kidding, I dropped in a bit myself. Screw me, is that the motherload of organicgasm. An organic gardeners dream. It doesn't look very canna friendly but they have a ton of information that really goes hand in hand with gardening regardless of what you are growing.

Good looking out on the link, I will be pulling some info from there.

Here for holloween we had Rats for dinner, ewwwww, nice pic too ay? Also those are spiders on the side
2008-01-01 001 006.jpg

This is about two gallons of cannabis rub Root is working on

2008-01-01 001 005.jpg
2008-01-01 001 014.jpg

This is some alchohol tinctures and some "Eversoothe"

2008-01-01 001 015.jpg
2008-01-01 001 016.jpg

These are the Sour Orange Kush X Lemon Thai's. The Carmeliscious is all chopped.

2008-01-01 001 021.jpg
2008-01-01 001 022.jpg
2008-01-01 001 023.jpg

The Spice Girls

2008-01-01 001 050.jpg
2008-01-01 001 049.jpg
2008-01-01 001 051.jpg

2008-01-01 001 047.jpg
2008-01-01 001 048.jpg

Hope you all like it.

Eek

Last edited:
nice! just up... and that dinner looks mighty yummy! :drool:

yeah, that site is LOADED with info... def a good resource and prob worth joining.

I really like your cabin here eek and root... cozy.. :kitty: :smokeit:

Yes indeed!
Looks like you have a good start on winter activities!

No kidding, I dropped in a bit myself. Screw me, is that the motherload of organicgasm. An organic gardeners dream. It doesn't look very canna friendly but they have a ton of information that really goes hand in hand with gardening regardless of what you are growing.

Good looking out on the link, I will be pulling some info from there.

YEs they don't descriminate against cannabis, but they do have much information on organics and a
Whole lifestyle approach to sustainable nutrition

oh eek... I'm so sorry to hear... rippers cn eat it! :cuss:

superkarma for you!!! :karma: :karma: :hug:

Yeah, Karma will distribute the holiday presents this year, lol.

nice! just up... and that dinner looks mighty yummy! :drool:

yeah, that site is LOADED with info... def a good resource and prob worth joining.

I really like your cabin here eek and root... cozy.. :kitty: :smokeit:

Thanks for the Liking of the cabin. I see you are makin' stuff to for the wnter.
:Flaming Snow..:

Yes indeed!
Looks like you have a good start on winter activities!

Thanks a bunch for dropping in again JD. Defo got to start early here, at least a month before where I lived prior.

Good day all

Eek

Back