Live Stoners The Cabin...

Anti-drama karma sent Eek & Root..:karma Cloud:...Rippers are the lowest of the low..... :no:

Most important....you guys are safe..:hug:

Sorry t`hear your news bro.:Grrr: ...Bleedin` tiefs! :karma Cloud: sent...

Anti-drama karma sent Eek & Root..:karma Cloud:...Rippers are the lowest of the low..... :no:

I know this, thanks for your concern M. kit will come around to them.

Most important....you guys are safe..:hug:

Absolutely, thanks Duggy.
Sorry t`hear your news bro.:Grrr: ...Bleedin` thiefs! :karma Cloud: sent...

Yes, bloody shame. Thanx

You all are the best. I can't see why everyone doesn't just love this place.

"AFN smoke out"

------------------------------

I am just as bad, we has a spot of rain yesterday, and I had to put a piece of plastic over the Carmeliscious, and I freakin' busted three limbs.

So I clipped them, let the rest grow, and now have that hanging up, no trim this time, gonna see how that goes.

She, wass a bit further on.

We also harvested the clone and have the OG's in the Dark.

:howdy:

Eek

Hello Everyone,

Been busy on the unexpected harvest. We moved the plants indoors, so the ripper's are at bay.

118 grams from the broken Carmeliscious (3/5 of the plant left), and 58 grams of the SOK x LT (4/5 of the two plants left).

Will let you know how it does.

The Spice is doing well. One of them almost got pulled but the nice ripper pushed it back in once he/she realized it was to small. They are in preflower now.

We have been working on harvesting the broken one's, and the other ones that were ready.

2014-10-12 001 019.jpg2014-10-12 001 021.jpg2014-10-12 001 022.jpg2014-10-12 001 024.jpg2014-10-12 001 034.jpg2014-10-12 001 003.jpg2014-10-12 001 002.jpg2014-10-12 001 001.jpg

Root made some Canna Paleo Candy Bars.

I slept well last night. Nights are defo colder, as we have needed a fire all week.

bye for now

Last edited:
Eek and Root first of all :hug:good to see you guys and diddo what Mossy said
Anti-drama karma sent Eek & Root..:karma Cloud:
.... but i keep my cool most of the time but i must say i hate a thief and i no its no better but set a trap for there ass...one like this
images

And nice thread my friend "kudos"

Well I just found this one, sorry to hear about your invasion. Nothing worse than to have someone get in your stuff. It is the lowest of the low, stealing anyone's possessions regardless of what it may be.

Eek and Root first of all :hug:good to see you guys and diddo what Mossy said.... but i keep my cool most of the time but i must say i hate a thief and i no its no better but set a trap for there ass...one like this
images

And nice thread my friend "kudos"

OH YES, that will work. Because the kind of folks who do this shit won't go to the Dr. and it will get all Ganggreenie.

We are lookin' for a new cabin

:coffee2:

Well I just found this one, sorry to hear about your invasion. Nothing worse than to have someone get in your stuff. It is the lowest of the low, stealing anyone's possessions regardless of what it may be.

Thanks for comin' by A4,

Kick yer feet up by the fire.

I was just reading the Canna War Stories thread.

Not sure if I have a canna war story, but I have a couple of stoned moments.

Once, I noticed my mom's tub wasn't draining. So I spent an hour on the plunger to no avail. The screen on the bottom cam up, so I got all the hair and gunk out, and still no drainage. finally my mom came in and flipped the lever on the drainplug and it all went down the drain.

Stoned moment

Eek

Rippers suck ass!!

Im all over the love rub and med. rare steak though!
As much as I hate it, winter is just around the corner good thing I have somthin to keep me busy (grow room) oh yeah!

Back