Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rivitgrrl
Update week 11
SeedStockers Big bud
13b74445dda7f6fd90befa1a745d82b5.jpg

@Growtogrow, that's a big mutha fuggin' plant ya got there! Looks like a maple sapling.

@Equatorial, thanks for the nice words. If you've already experienced a bit of the dreaded bud rot then that's a different matter completely. Yes that requires total vigilance. It drives me crazy because I have a bit of astigmatism, so things can get a bit starry, then the crystals gleam, and the anthers are fuzzy and clustered and pretty soon it's impossible to tell what's innocent fuzz and what's the insidious beginnings of some fungus.

I seem to have an uncanny knack of finding the one bit that's on the plant, first go. Which is a bit unnerving because then I think 'oh noes', but I soon discover that I just happened to find the only bit. But that's a warning. On my last Think Big I got drawn to something suspicious but subtle and dug in and there was the dreaded black sludge, not much just the very beginnings. I harvested everything then (because you don't want to fuck around with fruiting bodies) and kept a constant watch while drying, then packed everything when it was done into individual zip packets to quarantine everything but there were subsequently no problems at all but it was probably not far away from a disaster. So yes, always get onto that immediately.

Correct me if im reading this wrong, do you think your sodk is going to 14-15 weeks??
You are correct. She took awhile to start stacking buds after I topped her main twice. She’s a big girl still at 53” tall with big fluffy buds. I’m hoping those buds will get more dense in the next couple of weeks. Trichs are all still clear. She is the stickiest plant I have seen yet.

only touched by budrot the once,still stungs as it was the top cola :cuss:
got a real good green to her,could need to support a branch or two in a few weeks :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit :pass:
:pighug:

You are correct. She took awhile to start stacking buds after I topped her main twice. She’s a big girl still at 53” tall with big fluffy buds. I’m hoping those buds will get more dense in the next couple of weeks. Trichs are all still clear. She is the stickiest plant I have seen yet.
damn dude, good luck with that hoss lol.
That seems to be a pretty long time for a sodk right, and kinda a long time for an autoflowrr in general.
Anywhos, sexy plant there yo!

Seedstockers GOTY Update Week 11 - @RivetGrrl

Seedstockers OG Kush at Day 85. More and more pistils turning red so she's almost there. Looks good but also starting to yellow which is what I worry most. Those yellowing dead leaves are gonna rot my buds!

So far, some really chunky buds developing. Just hope they wont turn out airy. But they do seem hard and heavy so we'll see I guess.

Will try to give another week but most likely a chop in 5 days. A feed tomorrow and chop if the yellowing gets worse. Estimate Day 90.

Got some nice sun shots
654829b6005cf839596b2e86a895e8d0.jpg

1f6f28cd4ba681c4967de9dee45b5546.jpg

fb7d3230a577538c704facf3f9a3c6ca.jpg

Group shot of remaining girls getting their UVB
988e8a4915a51f08ea0e2117f9d84795.jpg

Nice and chunky, feels strange that we are coming to the end of the grow and the harvests are rolling in. Thanks for the update :toke:

@Rivitgrrl
Update week 11
SeedStockers Big bud
13b74445dda7f6fd90befa1a745d82b5.jpg

Damn, that IS a tree! Thanks for the update :toke:

I know what you mean bro. I do worry about those that break and don't detach. I've already found rot in a few colas in another plant I harvested early. Once bitten twice shy buddy lol. Better worry a little more than I should over being overconfident about it, right? At the end of the day, whatever will be will be lol

Love your plants bro!
I only have fans to combat humidity and temp so I hear u I also got a bit of rot but when humidity@ 80% plus and temps @ 90 plus it's almost entirely a a game of when it can be combated by oscillating fans directly on the buds which worked well on the test one I tried was the same strain that got rot that was using the normal setup(intake, exhaust, and a circulation fan) so maybe I could try it all so great job with her she looks tasty good luck in the poll sending good vibes ur way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back