Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea autos always finish very fast in the sun and mature very quickly. I'm not fond of putting autos outdoors for that reason.
True that bro. Flower way to early with lil to no stretch at all. I dont like em outdoors either. How ya been bro. Been busy as shit. Me too lmao. Cant wait for football season. Lot less work

Big shout out to @Tyler_Durden88 for suggesting i grow the autoseeds sucker punch, also thank @Autoseeds.com for the opportunity. She be done in few days, so much trichs i can see all white no amber with only naked eye. When i say solid nugs, i aint bullshitin.
20190713_182655.jpg
20190713_182512.jpg
20190712_103528.jpg

Big shout out to @Tyler_Durden88 for suggesting i grow the autoseeds sucker punch, also thank @Autoseeds.com for the opportunity. She be done in few days, so much trichs i can see all white no amber with only naked eye. When i say solid nugs, i aint bullshitin. View attachment 1078202 View attachment 1078203 View attachment 1078204
Yep that's a suckerpunch.lol. wait till you smoke her. She's potent AF. The bud density is always rock solid you will hardly loose any size after the drying and curing process. And they are a dream to grow. Very hearty and healthy. Glad you like it.

True that bro. Flower way to early with lil to no stretch at all. I dont like em outdoors either. How ya been bro. Been busy as shit. Me too lmao. Cant wait for football season. Lot less work
Lol yea man I was gonna message ya and ask how things are going. My grows going nicely and the battle is as well. I've been so busy at home I haven't been on AFN as much as I usually am. Your grows looming nice. You plan on cloning any of your photperiods?

Lol yea man I was gonna message ya and ask how things are going. My grows going nicely and the battle is as well. I've been so busy at home I haven't been on AFN as much as I usually am. Your grows looming nice. You plan on cloning any of your photperiods?
Shit man! You mean to run indoor through the winter and so on? I never really thought about but yeah i think i might. When you think the latest i should cut one should be?

Shit man! You mean to run indoor through the winter and so on? I never really thought about but yeah i think i might. When you think the latest i should cut one should be?
I've pulled clones off in full flower and they were fine as a matter of fact my outdoor blue widow and nl x og f2 are clones from last year's outdoors it was easier to wait to see which plants were keepers when in flowering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back