Status
Not open for further replies.
I've pulled clones off in full flower and they were fine as a matter of fact my outdoor blue widow and nl x og f2 are clones from last year's outdoors it was easier to wait to see which plants were keepers when in flowering
Good to know Fitzy. Thanks for the info. How did that blue widow turn out?

@HighnDry - ZAMNESIA Grow Battle 2nd Leg
Week 11 update. Day 84 for the Caramel. :biggrin:.

84.Zam b.JPG
84.Zam d.JPG
84.Zam e.JPG
84.Zam g.JPG

Shit man! You mean to run indoor through the winter and so on? I never really thought about but yeah i think i might. When you think the latest i should cut one should be?
Depends. You can take some cutting now while it's in veg that way if you like what the mother plant comes out like come harvest you have the clones already. Some people wait till the plants just about ready for harvest and then cut and re-veg the plant. I just took around 40 clones from the OG and bubba kushs so I have the genetics in the library. It's super simple to clone and is the best way to grow commercially and is the biggest bennifit of growing photoperiods. You can go with rapid rooters or rockwool. I do both but the rapid rooters are faster for me but rockwool holds more moisture and alot more roots. I use the 1.5 square cubes. Here's a few pictures of my clones right now. They are 5-9 days old. If ya have any questions just shoot me a message.
20190710_010119_compress80.jpg
20190710_005641_compress35.jpg
20190705_004004_compress17.jpg
20190713_005138_compress98.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back