Status
Not open for further replies.
My autoseeds jucy lucy outdoor day 52 done and chopped. Wasnt a battle plant just showing off. The sucker punch indoor is my battle. Shes day 81 and still going. They finish early in this sun. 124 degrees in sun yesterday and all weekView attachment 1077335 View attachment 1077336 View attachment 1077337 View attachment 1077338 View attachment 1077339
Yea autos always finish very fast in the sun and mature very quickly. I'm not fond of putting autos outdoors for that reason.

@davisgirl way is chop code for my Dinamex not sure when but would like to be ready for the end thank you

@davisgirl way is chop code for my Dinamex not sure when but would like to be ready for the end thank you
Hi Fitzy —
1D61172B-F4C4-4D35-B0CA-64FC8C05C145.jpeg

@RivetGrrl I am going to drop out of the seedstockers battle as a picture ain't happening.
Took my lady out of the tent to harvest her, and as soon as I moved her, all of the branches decided to supercrop themselves (she was very spindly).
full

@RivetGrrl I am going to drop out of the seedstockers battle as a picture ain't happening.
Took my lady out of the tent to harvest her, and as soon as I moved her, all of the branches decided to supercrop themselves (she was very spindly).
full

So sorry to hear and see that, you were so close! :yoinks:
I can ask Mongol if you can use a previous pic and put chop code on this one?

Seedstockers GOTY Update Week 11 - @RivetGrrl

Seedstockers OG Kush at Day 85. More and more pistils turning red so she's almost there. Looks good but also starting to yellow which is what I worry most. Those yellowing dead leaves are gonna rot my buds!

So far, some really chunky buds developing. Just hope they wont turn out airy. But they do seem hard and heavy so we'll see I guess.

Will try to give another week but most likely a chop in 5 days. A feed tomorrow and chop if the yellowing gets worse. Estimate Day 90.

Got some nice sun shots
654829b6005cf839596b2e86a895e8d0.jpg

1f6f28cd4ba681c4967de9dee45b5546.jpg

fb7d3230a577538c704facf3f9a3c6ca.jpg

Group shot of remaining girls getting their UVB
988e8a4915a51f08ea0e2117f9d84795.jpg

General Battle GOTY Update Week 11 - @archie gemmill

HSO Bubba Kush at Day 81. Flowering very hard but still very slow considering her age. Big and bushy. Don't like my heat. Super leafy buds. Very different from the other Bubba Kush I see others grow. Been fighting between deficiencies and nute burns. Looks like she might make some good buds but is most likely gonna struggle during late flower due to humidity.

Best case scenario…I get to finish her proper. Most likely, she gonna have too many leaves on buds dying due to heat and high humidity, which will lead to rot. May be forced to harvest early but praying hard for best scenario.
46968eb1eb4351aba7188fa0f0e41ad4.jpg

@Equatorial, you're worrying unduly about the leaves yellowing and/or that they might rot your buds. Just let them yellow and give them a firm tug any leaves that might cause a problem will simply detach.

I know what you mean bro. I do worry about those that break and don't detach. I've already found rot in a few colas in another plant I harvested early. Once bitten twice shy buddy lol. Better worry a little more than I should over being overconfident about it, right? At the end of the day, whatever will be will be lol

Love your plants bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back