Status
Not open for further replies.
how about this here is my harvest weight for my @Seedstockers_Mischa candy dawg to add to my threadmark not 2 shabby seems I had lots of issues sharing the res with 3 other strains
20190710_093851-jpg.1076734

nice and chunky. I can see the image but I cannot see the inline thumbnail. It appears to be a site related permissions issue as I'm being denied permission but only for this one thumbnail.

Yo dudes!

OK some 11 week updates. I pulled the 3 in a pot grow into the light to see if I could somehow get some more air in there, but it's too difficult. I might have to do a part harvest soon. Pink Grapefruit, is smelling wonderful and sweet and is covered in trichomes all over the sugar leaves, Pineapple Gum is the other other plant entered in the @Tyler_Durden88 RWYB battle

Pink Grapefruit is also in the Short Stuff 2nd leg 1st May @bushmasterar15

finally Auto Orange Bud is in the General Battle G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg @archie gemmill

Pink Grapefruit...
pinka.jpg
pinkb.jpg

Pineapple Gum...
pinea.jpg
pineb.jpg

Orange Bud Auto...
ob11a.jpg
ob11b.jpg
ob11c.jpg

And White Widow who's not in any battle...
wwa.jpg
wwb.jpg

and finally a group shot with Moby Dick...
group.jpg

how about this here is my harvest weight for my @Seedstockers_Mischa candy dawg to add to my threadmark not 2 shabby seems I had lots of issues sharing the res with 3 other strains
20190710_093851-jpg.1076734
Great job. Your efforts are being justly rewarded. :smoking:

Yo dudes!

OK some 11 week updates. I pulled the 3 in a pot grow into the light to see if I could somehow get some more air in there, but it's too difficult. I might have to do a part harvest soon. Pink Grapefruit, is smelling wonderful and sweet and is covered in trichomes all over the sugar leaves, Pineapple Gum is the other other plant entered in the @Tyler_Durden88 RWYB battle

finally Auto Orange Bud is in the General Battle G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg @archie gemmill

Pink Grapefruit...
View attachment 1077120 View attachment 1077119

Pineapple Gum...
View attachment 1077118 View attachment 1077117

Orange Bud Auto...
View attachment 1077123 View attachment 1077122 View attachment 1077121

View attachment 1077116 View attachment 1077115

View attachment 1077125

Wow:drool: :slap:

Yo dudes!

Pink Grapefruit...
View attachment 1077120 View attachment 1077119

Pineapple Gum...
View attachment 1077118 View attachment 1077117

Orange Bud Auto...
View attachment 1077123 View attachment 1077122 View attachment 1077121

View attachment 1077116 View attachment 1077115

View attachment 1077125
holy shit some great girls woop woop

Great job. Your efforts are being justly rewarded. :smoking:
thanks sky

A good cure should take care of anything lingering, thanks for the final update. Great job and I enjoyed watching from seed to chop :toke:

Enjoyed your contributions, I don't know if I asked what your plans were for your next grow?

Thanks, I find one of the best things about the battles is being able to look at everyone else's work :drool:

I am leaning towards doing 11 samsquanch OG or Double Grape from mephisto, it all really depends on how the GSC and Nicole cream turn out.

All 5 of the GSC are as dense as anyone could ask for and they absolutely stink , were frosty as hell and were all at the same stage of growth, so if those terps carry well into the curing stage there is a massive possibility I will order some of those.

Same goes for the Nicole Cream, not as dense as the GSC but the flavours from the 2 I am doing are divine and so so frosty, one has such a strong citrus smell it is almost like some kind of haze or diesel, it is that offensive and the other is a mix of the citrus and butter cream which I'm kind of in love with. Going to keep them going until Sunday or Early next week along with the White Widow which is a funny old girl.

How is your Sticky fingers coming along, everyone who has smelled my battle plant falls in love with that deep candy smell. Me and a friend were trying to work out what type of candy smell it is and we settled on it being just straight up candy haha

Great job brother!:thumbsup:

Thanks my mate and a big thank you to @archie gemmill for giving me the push to get involved in all of this :thumbsup:

GOTY LEG 2
Battle plant circled lower left in 1st picture.

DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies & Blueberry Cookies update week 10 ~ 75 days, approx 37 days in 12/12.

The soil ph ended up being in range. So this week I added some mammoth p as well as a little bio bloom and aloe.

media-1562857493326-jul_11_2019_10_59-jpg.1077271
media-1562857485901-jul_11_2019_10_58-jpg.1077272

@davisgirl
@Dinafem-Mark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back