Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I find one of the best things about the battles is being able to look at everyone else's work :drool:

I am leaning towards doing 11 samsquanch OG or Double Grape from mephisto, it all really depends on how the GSC and Nicole cream turn out.

All 5 of the GSC are as dense as anyone could ask for and they absolutely stink , were frosty as hell and were all at the same stage of growth, so if those terps carry well into the curing stage there is a massive possibility I will order some of those.

Same goes for the Nicole Cream, not as dense as the GSC but the flavours from the 2 I am doing are divine and so so frosty, one has such a strong citrus smell it is almost like some kind of haze or diesel, it is that offensive and the other is a mix of the citrus and butter cream which I'm kind of in love with. Going to keep them going until Sunday or Early next week along with the White Widow which is a funny old girl.

How is your Sticky fingers coming along, everyone who has smelled my battle plant falls in love with that deep candy smell. Me and a friend were trying to work out what type of candy smell it is and we settled on it being just straight up candy haha

Thanks my mate and a big thank you to @archie gemmill for giving me the push to get involved in all of this :thumbsup:

I love seeing other peoples plants too, and being a team leader as I update the thread marks I see changes each week that are huge.

My SF is doing great, I am harvesting the smaller one in the AutoPot already but the battle gal will be another week. SO close! And yes that same wonderful candy smell. I had a plant that smelled like Fruit Loops awhile back, but same here can't pinpoint her. She just smells great, and I look forward to trying her in the vape to see if the smell carries to the taste spectrum.

If you do a journal for your next grow please tag me!

My autoseeds jucy lucy outdoor day 52 done and chopped. Wasnt a battle plant just showing off. The sucker punch indoor is my battle. Shes day 81 and still going. They finish early in this sun. 124 degrees in sun yesterday and all week
20190710_130130.jpg
20190709_104944.jpg
20190709_073309.jpg
20190709_073247.jpg
20190709_073103.jpg

I love seeing other peoples plants too, and being a team leader as I update the thread marks I see changes each week that are huge.

My SF is doing great, I am harvesting the smaller one in the AutoPot already but the battle gal will be another week. SO close! And yes that same wonderful candy smell. I had a plant that smelled like Fruit Loops awhile back, but same here can't pinpoint her. She just smells great, and I look forward to trying her in the vape to see if the smell carries to the taste spectrum.

If you do a journal for your next grow please tag me!

I'm sure I will do a journal of sorts, I love to be able to come back and reference what I did against other grows, I find it very helpful and I will be sure to tag you :d5: Can't wait for all the results to be in and for voting to start :smoking:

@TheMongol
Autoseeds 2nd leg battle update
Autoseeds GSC

She's starting to put on size now. I'm very happy with her structure and bud placement. She's a big girl with a big healthy appitiite. She smells sweet and very familiar GSC smell that the strains known for.
20190710_012308_compress53.jpg
20190710_012427_compress49.jpg
20190710_012431_compress59.jpg
20190710_012054_compress7.jpg
20190706_164447_compress97.jpg

Thank you AJ :toke:

Final for my blue Kush auto day 73 @davisgirl. She was a mutant that I came close to culling but figured I would play it out, and here she is . She stayed short but put out some pretty fat buds that I'm pretty happy about.

View attachment 1076633

Wow Mesa! Congratulations! :slap:

Dinafem Dinamex @davisgirl almost done so I will post final pics this was a full seed run but she did everything I wanted so I couldn't be happier I got about 200 seeds maybe more prob a low number never been good @ that whole estimate thing the last pic is of the female auto reg that I grew side by side with a male which was the donor pollenator should be interestingView attachment 1076897 View attachment 1076898 View attachment 1076899

She turned into a real beauty. Congratulations! Are these your final pics? Do you have one with the chop codes? There is a chop code threadmark here.

@davisgirl @archie gemmill Week 11 Updates:

Dinafem Blueberry Cookies:
View attachment 1076966
General Battle on the right OG Cookies:
View attachment 1076967
bud shots:
View attachment 1076965 View attachment 1076968
Thanks MOG! :thanks:

GOTY LEG 2
Battle plant circled lower left in 1st picture.

DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies & Blueberry Cookies update week 10 ~ 75 days, approx 37 days in 12/12.

The soil ph ended up being in range. So this week I added some mammoth p as well as a little bio bloom and aloe.

media-1562857493326-jul_11_2019_10_59-jpg.1077271
media-1562857485901-jul_11_2019_10_58-jpg.1077272

@davisgirl
@Dinafem-Mark

Looking good! Thank you Idio! :dancer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back