Status
Not open for further replies.
SeedStockers GOTY leg 2 Chop Pic Day 71

Some of the girls started showing early signs of foxtailing and I really like my bud nice and tight so I decided a 5 day flush was less of a risk than leaving them a few more days.

sticky battle.jpg

@RivetGrrl

I can not see it in safari on Mac. No problem with anything else.
how about this here is my harvest weight for my @Seedstockers_Mischa candy dawg to add to my threadmark not 2 shabby seems I had lots of issues sharing the res with 3 other strains
20190710_093851-jpg.1076734

Attachments

• 20190710_093851.jpg
    20190710_093851.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 33

Some of the girls started showing early signs of foxtailing and I really like my bud nice and tight so I decided a 5 day flush was less of a risk than leaving them a few more days.

View attachment 1077029

@RivetGrrl
nice

Zamnesia GOTY 2nd leg Chop Pic day 71

Girl Scout Cookies Auto

All 5 of these girls really have impressed me.

View attachment 1077030

@HighnDry
super ladies my friend

View attachment 1077029

@RivetGrrl

A good cure should take care of anything lingering, thanks for the final update. Great job and I enjoyed watching from seed to chop :toke:

Thanks mate, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience thanks to @Zamnesia and @Seedstockers_Mischa for the seeds and other goodies and all the staff for making this possible :bighug:

Enjoyed your contributions, I don't know if I asked what your plans were for your next grow?

Nice work there, Hairyman!
Please tag me with the LBH updates.
@RivetGrrl -- here's Hairy's...

Thanks! I saw another one, I'll check but it was a few pages back.. Let me see if I can find..

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright..this today..checkin 10 I guess? After service disruptions
This is original squad (10)on left for battles....middle 2 are replacement for wrong seeds sent for original squad...far right 4 of em LBH added testers
I am continuing the full grow even after stunt of original squad (left side 10)from cold conditions in root zone....You can see how each took it...And how they bounce back or did not.
Learning curve for me in new closet nursery..(newer plants are better...not pictured)

View attachment 1076524

LBH 11/12 germed...1 male pulled

View attachment 1076525 View attachment 1076526

HSO @St. Tom

View attachment 1076527

Mephisto
@bushmasterar15

View attachment 1076528

Shortstuff-weird growth...
@bushmasterar15

View attachment 1076529 View attachment 1076530

Autoseeds
@TheMongol @Need4Weed

View attachment 1076531

RQS...outdoor auto? (If it kicks)..nada showing.. @trailanimal

View attachment 1076532

BOMB SEEDS AUTO @woody
These are replacements for photos sent

View attachment 1076533

BOMB SEEDS PHOTOS... outdoor @trailanimal

View attachment 1076534

@Maria here is SootDawg's LBH gals. Just tagging Maria for LBH stuff SD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back