U got right/ hit the nail on the head u only have one life to live dont sell ur self short and as far as health there r enuff things to kill u dont let stress and thing like that creep into ur life we as people become accustom to shitty situations, sickness, and realitys that we think this is how it is but it can be better i see lotsa people on here who have debilitating issues and am glad to see so much positivity its great to see guy and gals
Well said brother :bighug::pass:

A201197D-F1A9-42EA-99EB-94B6E229D65E.jpeg
Good afternoon all!
@St. Tom heres my week 8 update for the Zamnesia gorilla glue. No changes made but she's going crazy now!

Good afternoon all!
@Bailey heres my week 8 update for the Seed stockers BCN critical XXL. No changes made,
E8714B73-1DD1-40F7-BC64-F3674F1B299C.jpeg
she's coming on but just very slow. She does look healthy and happy but just quite squat!

U got right/ hit the nail on the head u only have one life to live dont sell ur self short and as far as health there r enuff things to kill u dont let stress and thing like that creep into ur life we as people become accustom to shitty situations, sickness, and realitys that we think this is how it is but it can be better i see lotsa people on here who have debilitating issues and am glad to see so much positivity its great to see guy and gals
:slap:

You guy are doing fine jobs my friends

Some "Talk the Talk" and some "Walk the Walk"

Autoseeds Purple Stilton - Day 53

She is now 5ft 4" tall with a Main Cola 1ft long x 3in across and still filling in.

"Walking the Walk"

:amazon::tang::amazon:

View attachment 1034452

A few mins ago, this was the tent view....

Sleeping plants.... time to wake up...

Good Morning !

:pass:

I got almost the same setup except I'm drain to waste. I built my own flood table with pvc as well and a 3x6 6" deep botonicare tray. I'm transitioning to rockwool right now. Looks like your running out of headspace. Is there any reason your don't train your autos?

Your reality is yours and yours alone and how you perceive it is based on your thoughts and actions. Ive seen homeless people more happy than rich people that can have anything they want. Reality what you choose it to be.

Your reality is yours and yours alone and how you perceive it is based on your thoughts and actions. Ive seen homeless people more happy than rich people that can have anything they want. Reality what you choose it to be.
So right, the world should take some que's from the people on afn lol

You guys on fire today. True that on the homeless to rich people scenario. Seen many times myself also. here u go brother :slap: i guess i slapped ur ass already recently. Wont let me do again yet. I owe your ass 5 fingers lmao

Back