@archie gemmill Week 8 Update:

The Bubba Trouble in the left rear is the battle girl and she is a huge 50" tall. The buds are filling in so I expect 8 - 24" buds on this plant. It is hard to see in the space as it is full. The Bubbas are showing some Potassium Deficiency as the PH got a little high last week at 6.3 and the buds are so big they are just sucking the P out of the lower leaves. I have lowered the PH to 5.8 and doubled up on the Bud Explosion to correct the issue.

w88.jpg
w85.jpg
w86.jpg
w87.jpg

Lol what??? Slap my ass? What's that mean?Lol. My point is negative people live unhappy lives and if you choose to be happy and have a positive outlook on life your life will be what you choose it to be. But that's easier typed and said then done.lol. As somone who's made more mistakes that I'd rather forget I still try to stay positive and leave the past in the past.
Not ur ass! Your face you ass lmao i know what you meant. Some people need to hear that shit once in a while is what i meant. Rep for the positivity.. you never seen the true Hollywood stories charlie Murphy

Last edited:
Update Week 8

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 53

Changes Made:-

New "C-No Insects" Spider mite product added, (the product leaves grey spots of dust on the leaf - normal, so don't be alarmed if you spot it).

As requested:-
Picture of the Battle Plant(s).
Picture of the best bud on that plant (maybe not the best buds, but one's that I could get to for a pic).

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, is my "General Battle" contestant & my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.
View attachment 1034510

View attachment 1034509

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"
"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant
View attachment 1034511

View attachment 1034512

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle
View attachment 1034515

View attachment 1034513

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant
View attachment 1034537

View attachment 1034536
:frog:

Environment is holding steady...
View attachment 1034539

The Tent is "FULL".
:thumbsup:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3
:pass:
got you pal thanks

@St. Tom ...Its Week 8 update time..:toke:..Zamnesia Cherry Bud....this little lady is behaving better....she seems to have hit her stride now......she is preying allllllll over..:woohoo:.....seeing as she is in a smaller pot, I am thinking that I might have to move to twice a day feeds later on......thirsty lass this one.....considering lollipoping her end of the week......not sure yet and it's only my version of lollipoping ....In a week or so she will have a tent to herself....:d5:...until her day comes....:d5:....Thanks for reading.....see you on the podium guys and gals...from above OFC!!:worship:View attachment 1034562 View attachment 1034566 View attachment 1034567
thanks for the tag growbro

@Need4Weed week 8 update Autoseeds battle Day 61 Auto Seeds Diesel Berry
e2e9d0c4f686591df628bf5789041315.jpg
I got you checked off @bushmasterar15 :headbang:
:greenthumb: Plants are looking great btw! :d5:
@Need4Weed wk 8 update auto comp.

GSC, 2 months.

View attachment 1034421
View attachment 1034422

ps: sorry if I'm off schedule. I can't wrap my brain around weeks that dont start on monday....
No sorry necessary @Rev. Green Genes and I got you checked off!
:greenthumb: Looking good! :d5:
Update Week 8

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 53

Changes Made:-

New "C-No Insects" Spider mite product added, (the product leaves grey spots of dust on the leaf - normal, so don't be alarmed if you spot it).

As requested:-
Picture of the Battle Plant(s).
Picture of the best bud on that plant (maybe not the best buds, but one's that I could get to for a pic).

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant
View attachment 1034537

View attachment 1034536
:frog:

Environment is holding steady...
View attachment 1034539

The Tent is "FULL".
:thumbsup:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3
:pass:
:greenthumb: Nice growing @Frogster and I've got you checked off! :headbang: