All new growth is lovely and green and everything's got a stretch on. Some of those leaves ain't recovering, and clearly won't. S'all gravy

IMG_20190325_182527.jpg

IMG_20190325_182430.jpg

IMG_20190325_182446.jpg

IMG_20190325_182554.jpg

Sickly J is now known as J, nice recovery!

IMG_20190325_182621.jpg

You guys on fire today. True that on the homeless to rich people scenario. Seen many times myself also. here u go brother :slap: i guess i slapped ur ass already recently. Wont let me do again yet. I owe your ass 5 fingers lmao

Lol what??? Slap my ass? What's that mean?Lol. My point is negative people live unhappy lives and if you choose to be happy and have a positive outlook on life your life will be what you choose it to be. But that's easier typed and said then done.lol. As somone who's made more mistakes that I'd rather forget I still try to stay positive and leave the past in the past.

Update Week 8

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 53

Changes Made:-

New "C-No Insects" Spider mite product added, (the product leaves grey spots of dust on the leaf - normal, so don't be alarmed if you spot it).

As requested:-
Picture of the Battle Plant(s).
Picture of the best bud on that plant (maybe not the best buds, but one's that I could get to for a pic).

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, is my "General Battle" contestant & my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.
Day 53 Plant 1.jpg

Day 53 Plant 1 Bud.jpg

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"
"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant
Day 53 Plant 1 Full.jpg

Day 53 Plant 1 Bud.jpg

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle
Plant 1 Day 53.jpg

Plant 1 Day 53 Bud.jpg

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant
Day 48 Full.jpg

Day 53 Main Cola.jpg

:frog:

Environment is holding steady...
Pulse 25th Mar.jpg

The Tent is "FULL".
:thumbsup:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3
:pass:

So right, the world should take some que's from the people on afn lol
Im sound alot more wise online than in person.lol. I lived a life that involved lieing to everyone I knew and when I got out of that lifestyle it felt great to be truthfull and refreshing to have nothing to hide. So now I tell the truth sometimes a bit too much in real life so much so it makes people uncomfortable. But there's something refreshing about saying something everyone else is thinking but won't say out loud. Needless to say my circle of friends is very small. Lol. Sorry for sidetracking the thread I'll stop now.lol

Cheers pal, first time doing either so very pleased with results, especially canopy level
Awesome job for first time. You will never go back to not training your plants after getting the yield and quality training gives you exspecially indoors. Topping is a risk factor for certain strains so I save that for strong fast growing strains that can take it. What node did you top at if you don't mind me asking?

Awesome job for first time. You will never go back to not training your plants after getting the yield and quality training gives you exspecially indoors. Topping is a risk factor for certain strains so I save that for strong fast growing strains that can take it. What node did you top at if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks again :cheers:

Tried a few different things. A few were topped at 5th with 1st removed and 1 at 4th with nothing removed. The biggest/yellowest got badly burnt on newest growth when top feeding and was letting her go untopped. I topped her at 8th with 1st removed. She was still in full on veg though and didn't slow much. Just experimenting, having fun :pass:

@St. Tom ...Its Week 8 update time..:toke:..Zamnesia Cherry Bud....this little lady is behaving better....she seems to have hit her stride now......she is preying allllllll over..:woohoo:.....seeing as she is in a smaller pot, I am thinking that I might have to move to twice a day feeds later on......thirsty lass this one.....considering lollipoping her end of the week......not sure yet and it's only my version of lollipoping ....In a week or so she will have a tent to herself....:d5:...until her day comes....:d5:....Thanks for reading.....see you on the podium guys and gals...from above OFC!!:worship:
IMG_20190325_115248.jpg
IMG_20190325_115402.jpg
IMG_20190325_115352.jpg

Last edited:
Back