MedCzech's ManCave BioTabs grow Day 32

Show and tell...:baked: ok here is my tent right now with four Mephisto strains, and two others from Fastbuds.

IMG_2380.JPG

Back row starting from left is Orange Biscuit, PineApple Express from FB, Gorilla Glue from FB, then front left Sour Livers, Purple Nuggets, and Chem Stomper. day 32

All grown organically on BioTabs system.:thanks: Thanks for checking out the ManCave. Check out this grow on the link below, we'd love to have you join us.

Attachments

• IMG_2393.JPG
    IMG_2393.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 19
3 lol. 1 is. Its about 4 inchs away from side. I rotate half turn every 24 hrsView attachment 1033958
Look good how big is ur area i see lotsa people using hps and led and hps mostly to help temps any way they look great and a bit of stress from lights heat or intesity should increase oil prodution i would think

Just a lil over 3x3.. im ordering a 3x3 tent with exhaust in couple days. A place to put my photos in dark after these are done. After i save for few months i be running both 3x3. Along with my outdoor.

Nice bro i will have to watching then i wish i had more room man lucky guy u are,lol any way any one here going to run in the perpetual grow we need people and they say oct polls photo or auto but need more peeps to get it going

@Fitzy thanks for the info, bro. It's a bitch to get the girls out for a decent photo. I will post & tag u in a day or 2. But, believe me I have them pulled down as much as possible. Did lower them all about 4" hope it's enough. A few days will tell. Can't angle because my tent is filled wall to wall. Ok, maybe angling will save more then the ones that get burnt.

My battle plants
Last day of hard training...water at half grow/bloom nutes...then from here..all bloom

2 of each strain

Mephisto ...Strawberry Nuggets
.....GWK
Autoseeds......Autopounder
Shortstuff.....Amnesia CBD
.....Purple gorilla

Marijuana growers helping growers
The Autoflower Network

My battle plants
Last day of hard training...water at half grow/bloom nutes...then from here..all bloom

2 of each strain

.....GWK
.....Purple gorilla

The Autoflower Network

Wow, I envy you guys that can grow outside!! Wish it was legal in my state. I got the land to grow outdoors but it's not here yet. Lucky bastard!!

My battle plants

2 of each strain

.....GWK
.....Purple gorilla

The Autoflower Network

That view from you deck is amazing !

Wow, I envy you guys that can grow outside!! Wish it was legal in my state. I got the land to grow outdoors but it's not here yet. Lucky bastard!!
Hahahahaha this is my first time trying bro. Spent shit ton of money on soil and amendments. Been mixed for a week now and already lookin good.
20190324_180736.jpg
20190324_180640.jpg
im gonna add more coco perlite and lava rock later

Who says it needs to be legal to grow outdoors lol. But i know what you mean i see guys with it in their back yards and im like man would that be nice.I was just out scoping for some new spots today. And i never grow on my own property thats where everyone would look first. This year im trying to do a drain to waste outdoor gorilla hydroponics setup I'm still working out a few details and trying to find somewhere with a clean low ppm and ph spring near to the area and pine trees around to mask the IR signature. Luckily where I am there's alot of springs and pine trees but both together is harder to find.

Back