I'm due an update! @SOOTDAWG

Day 53

20190322_184308.jpg
20190322_184259.jpg
20190322_184253.jpg
20190322_184244.jpg
20190322_184238.jpg
20190322_184231.jpg

She has been roasted by my having the lights too close but is really making buds now. Have to thank Full Duplex for the great genetics.

@TheMongol My quick critical update
Dinafem growoff
Week 7
Flower day 21
Progressing well should be finished on time .
c9ca9875e9c31821da200d5ec3fc3dee.jpg
bcc1b37bdb80209a2c4686d7f1509a5c.jpg
e12a8453407fbefdf4c1bb31cb5078f8.jpg

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'
Plz for next update first and only words/text and then pics, that makes it easier for me

No my friend you are not out you can play ure get out of update card you can play it onky once each battle
It’s not going to happen, I’ve been informed that I now have to go away for 10 days in mid April, followed by another four days at the end of April. FML, what can I do?.......”hey boss, I can’t go away I’ve got a battle plant in my indoor grow”
I’m pissed off, I’m out. I don’t even know if I can commit to round two as they’re now asking if I will accept promotion into the position which I don’t really want as my health is already bad enough and the long journeys in cramped planes are a killer for me.......although the extra money is tempting! I can’t win, my wife moaned because I was always on here and not spending time with family and work has now put the blockers on everything too. Guys, I’m sorry. The pressures are becoming too much. I hope I can do this again in the future, it’s time to hang up my spray bottle and nutes for a bit until life settles down.
It’s been an absolute blast and I’ve loved every minute of it, a big thankyou to all of you who have helped me from day 1........it’s a fantastic forum. Much love to you all x

It’s not going to happen, I’ve been informed that I now have to go away for 10 days in mid April, followed by another four days at the end of April. FML, what can I do?.......”hey boss, I can’t go away I’ve got a battle plant in my indoor grow”
I’m pissed off, I’m out. I don’t even know if I can commit to round two as they’re now asking if I will accept promotion into the position which I don’t really want as my health is already bad enough and the long journeys in cramped planes are a killer for me.......although the extra money is tempting! I can’t win, my wife moaned because I was always on here and not spending time with family and work has now put the blockers on everything too. Guys, I’m sorry. The pressures are becoming too much. I hope I can do this again in the future, it’s time to hang up my spray bottle and nutes for a bit until life settles down.
It’s been an absolute blast and I’ve loved every minute of it, a big thankyou to all of you who have helped me from day 1........it’s a fantastic forum. Much love to you all x

Take care pal,,:d5: ,life and family first :toke:

Look forward to you getting back in the growing groove when ever you can :pighug:

Sorry to hear that man but i think everyone knows that life is no joke and like i always tell all my friends you gotta do wat ya have to do but dont take over/ on something u dont want to do life is to short and u will never get that time back (talking about job) on top of that never put ur self in a spot to were a job affects ur health any ways good luck and pop in from time to time i did when i couldnt grow helped a lil ad even if i didnt smoke i would still grow peace man

Sorry that is happening @BWM

Life can get in the way, but I am sure you will return to grow with us again SOON. :headbang:

BEST OF LUCK :pass:

I have a problem guys. My plants are all getting so close to my lights that I am getting some heat burn on the tips. I have pulled everyone down again (lst) but still worried that they will get too close & burn again. What to do? My led has a grow switch & a bloom switch for independent control of each. Should I turn my grow light off & just use my bloom light which is much more cooler temp then the grow light. We are only 3 1/2 weeks from finish & all are blooming.

Help please! Not sure how to handle this situation I am in. THANKS ALL! :pighug:

Back