Hey there if any 1 has a good way to kill fungus nats lmk i always have a few they dont seem to be affecting nething but i want them gone and hear is wat a few days diff looks like in these mbaps first pic is mar 20th and last pic a few mins agoView attachment 1033461 View attachment 1033464
For my organic... I do a topdress and water in of diatomaceous earth if i see any. Its mostly silica and kills the larvae/eggs while strengthening your plant against heat/ light stress.
Also, slow your watering regiment. If you let it dry a lil longer it will make it less hospitable to the larvae and eggs.

Sent by a weed nerd

Oh yeah
For my organic... I do a topdress and water in of diatomaceous earth if i see any. Its mostly silica and kills the larvae/eggs while strengthening your plant against heat/ light stress.
Also, slow your watering regiment. If you let it dry a lil longer it will make it less hospitable to the larvae and eggs.

Sent by a weed nerd
I been reading about diatomaceous earth this morning. Definitely sounds best to use. Gonna pick few pounds up for outdoor. Can you foliar or is it systemic?

@TheMongol My quick critical update
Dinafem growoff
Week 7
Flower day 21
Progressing well should be finished on time .
c9ca9875e9c31821da200d5ec3fc3dee.jpg
bcc1b37bdb80209a2c4686d7f1509a5c.jpg
e12a8453407fbefdf4c1bb31cb5078f8.jpg

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Oh yeah

I been reading about diatomaceous earth this morning. Definitely sounds best to use. Gonna pick few pounds up for outdoor. Can you foliar or is it systemic?
I dont foliar in my garden. Its in a tent perpetual so anything i spray goes on my bud. So just tap water here. Its my understanding that it still needs to be made plant available via microbe magic. So id say amend/ topdress only. But thats not 100%. I always recommend further research.

Sent by a weed nerd

I tried in one pot but seem to clog to were i would give it water and it would pool on top slowly draining so was unsure on best way to use it this dimascus earth was applied as topdress should it just be mixed with coco/soil at pot up

Oh yeah

Opps I got that wrong, it's fossilized critters not rocks, they are in the volcanic ash as it falls and that's what I remembered. Rather fascinating if you read about it.

Anyway, it's inert and has no pathway in the plant tissue, think of it as sand. It just tears up soft bodied insects when they contact it, so they need to actually crawl across it for it to lacerate them and they perish. I imagine mixing it into the media would work, but if you have worms I'd be worried about them getting injured from it. I'm not sure if the mucus on them is a barrier, research needed on that. But as a top dressing it should be safe for worms but will only work as the pests emerge up through the media and contact the diatomaceous earth.

Since it was just fine organic powder i was wondering if heavy dilution and sprayed as light foliar should stop all mites thrips caterpillars everything soft body. I used to drill in the oil field and we used to mix drill mud called quik gel and i think its basically the same thing. I breathed ate drank it was everywhere. Have to look into.....

Nevermind i was wrong. Quik gel is bentonite.

So top dress and working it in will try both i have a 25x to600x mag pocket scope so maybe before and after pic lmk if any1 interested i will make a thread for it check out my grows to need help deciding a few things not sure how to link them ones in new growers and one in indoor grow journal also royal queen seeds beeders section sorry new to using fourms so again sorry

So top dress and working it in will try both i have a 25x to600x mag pocket scope so maybe before and after pic lmk if any1 interested i will make a thread for it check out my grows to need help deciding a few things not sure how to link them ones in new growers and one in indoor grow journal also royal queen seeds beeders section sorry new to using fourms so again sorry
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/royal-gorilla.70721/ this one @Fitzy and this one https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-my-crosses.70669/#post-2063717

Back