Grapey Walter....

She is one Sticky GIRL!!
DSC_4728.jpg

good morning people damn man she is a gorgous speceimen

Also week 8 update zamnesia gorilla glue I had a few issues with her yellowing and I've been trying to get the balance right on all the girls sharing a res it can be a right ballache but shes still growing great besides her colour I upped the feed to a 2.0 ec and as you can see I got burned tips and she wasn't happy with that so I dialed her back
Screenshot_20190323-134118_Gallery.jpg

Just wondering if any one has tried this product.

Just been in my local grow shop and walked out with this.

Sounded good, so I thought I would give it a go.

Cno Front.jpg
Cno Back.jpg

This is what they say......

4C-Field Is a Novel method for control of Spider mites, thrips and fungus gnats. The non-toxic natural product creates a static field that disrupts every part of the insect’s life cycle. The plant will be clear of infestation within 72 hours of application. 4C-Field Also eliminates Fungi, bacteria and viruses.

4C-Field is a ready to use Foliar spray which is 100% effective.
4C-Field used successfully should cover the whole of the plant, tops and bottoms of leaves, stems and top of the growing medium. The product can be used up to 2 weeks before harvest.
There will be a slight powder residue left on the plant creating the static field.

4C-Field is 100% natural.
4C-Field is not harmful to humans or the environment.
4C-Field is effective for 2 weeks. Insects cannot become resistant to static charge.
4C-Field is available in 1, 5, 10 and 20 litre ready to use bottles.

Directions for use:

* Shake the bottle before use.
* Fill your spray tank with 4C-Field.
* Spray 15 minutes before lights go off.
* Don’t use more than once every 2 weeks.

4C-Field Can be used on all indoor plants.
4C-field should be stored at room temperature.

Ingredients: Water (95%) minerals (5%).

:bighug:
:pass:

@Frogster - regarding 4C-Field from C-No Insects. This looks VERY interesting. I've been fighting gnats for a couple of months -- trying everything in the book, but with minimal success so far. The company appears to be in Holland with product availability in UK. Unfortunately for me, I'm in USA and don't see a source here yet. Will be interested in following along if you post up any experience with this .... they say 72 hours for results :biggrin:

Back