@Need4Weed i am unfortunately dropping out of the battles this round as i have been unable to upkeep regular postings/photos to multiple threads. Life/time just arent there right now. Perhaps in the future.

Sent by a weed nerd
Hey @Hypathetical Gardener You can miss one weekly update, if that helps! :headbang:

Thanks so much @Rev. Green Genes :pighug:
I'm sorry I missed it the first time! :headbang:
@Need4Weed

AutoSeeds Battle Update Week 7

Dreamberry day 63 from seed.

View attachment 1033092
:greenthumb: Looking good jb_moviefan :d5: I got you checked off!
@Need4Weed

General/BombSeeds Battle Update Week 7

Cherry Bomb day 63 from seed.

View attachment 1033093
You need to tag @woody for this one! Oh! Wait! I just did! :crying:

Finally got real time in the tent tonight. I didnt like that I haven't been LST'ing the girls. So, this Zamnesia Critical Cheese got worked like a Tinder date.

DSC_4647.jpg
DSC_4692.jpg

@Tyler_Durden88
That test was on incredible bulk cuttings grown in coco fyi ✌✌
Ok thanls good to know ive been seeing alot of their stuff around but it's expensive and idk if that's bc there great nutrients of just overpriced. I use advanced nutrients and am happy with the results. Ive grown plants with straight base nutrients and nothing else and others with the base and all their supplements. It's hard to say but on certain ones I don't see a diffrence. I think these nutrient companies play off the placebo effect where you think their helping but in reality they hardly make a diffrence. The exceptions I've found that really help are voodoo juice, B-52, calmag plus, overdrive, and big bud.

Back