Hey guys look up on google green planet and a few others just were found with pestisides and wat not the gp finisher and advanced bud factor x were both talked about there was 5 altogether not sure if its true but be safe

Sorry if im not suppose to say to search it i no we are not allowed ti link so sorry in advance if i messed up on that

@Bailey , I missed my week 7 update. Unfortunately I got called away with work at the last minute and I lost track of where I was with things. It sucks but I can’t update if I’m not there, I guess I’m out guys. I’ll still update my plant in my own thread in my sig.
This is unforeseen, it’s not my job to go away on meetings but some inconsiderate bastard left and I’ve been picking up the slack for the past couple of months. Sorry everyone, I wish you all the best of luck!

@Bailey , I missed my week 7 update. Unfortunately I got called away with work at the last minute and I lost track of where I was with things. It sucks but I can’t update if I’m not there, I guess I’m out guys. I’ll still update my plant in my own thread in my sig.
This is unforeseen, it’s not my job to go away on meetings but some inconsiderate bastard left and I’ve been picking up the slack for the past couple of months. Sorry everyone, I wish you all the best of luck!
There ye ur there :d5:
Double check with @Mossy but theres a week pass card tht u can play one time only that will keep u in the battle ✌✌

Or is your plant an absolute snider and you dont wanna show it off for the slagging you'll recieve :shrug::crying:

Life is life, I'm sure you can get a pass for the week. @Mossy @Ripper will let you know! Do what you gotta do!

Hey guys look up on google green planet and a few others just were found with pestisides and wat not the gp finisher and advanced bud factor x were both talked about there was 5 altogether not sure if its true but be safe
Thanks for letting me know bro. I only use bud factor x 2 feeds and had this bottle a while but im for sure gonna throw out if true. Cha ching works better just have to ph.

I guess its bud candy too. That was last year so yep throwing out. Gotta buy some ph up for my fox farm cha ching and switch to carboload or mollasses. Thanks again for info brother

@BWM
Screenshot_2019-03-22-19-02-00.png

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...in-the-world-2019.68931/page-296#post-2043350

I guess its bud candy too. That was last year so yep throwing out. Gotta buy some ph up for my fox farm cha ching and switch to carboload or mollasses. Thanks again for info brother
No prob man i only saw that about a month ago not sure on how true like i said but not worth the chance in my book looks like u feel the same. I just cant belive that i was shocked at that seeing advance is all about medicinal and with pestisides its not med worthy makes want to go full orgainic

Back