Week 7 update
@archie gemmill Dinafem blue amnesia xxl day 52. My lil bonzai cruising along at 3/4 strength GMB and lovung it. Not a spec of color other then forest greeen on this girl. She eats daily mix from base and supplements one day and cal mag and 1 1/2 tsp big bloom per liter phd to 7 the next. She runs from 5.8 ph to 7 back to 6.6 in 24 hrs. These lil pots are easy and fun to grow with. Im gonna let her keep doing what shes doin just gonna add bud factor x to her base feeds now. Thanks for checkin her out.
20190317_112829.jpg
20190317_113217.jpg

:d5: @hairyman ...you don't see many people that do though do you...?..

You don't see many , but each to their own , just reading this might give a few an idea to try it :pop:

Lady Crack.......:crying:...poor girl...I feel like her gynocologist...

Spat me cuppa tea out at this :coffee: :rofl:

Week 7 update
@TheMongol Dinafem cheese xxl day 53. Was feeding 3/4 strength gmb but shes still hungry so going to full strength. My starting water is rain ppm 6 Supplements will be rhino skin, big bud, carboload, bud factor x. Now i alternate feeds, next feed will be 6 ml gallon cal mag, 2 tbsp fox farm big bloom phd to 7. I alternate from 5.8 feed to 7 feed to better absorb mag its just how i do some will prolly disagree but look my results. my dry soil ph is 6.6, but accurate 8 says 6.4 I also dont follow feed schedules i read the plants so these feeds could change daily. Thanks for looking. View attachment 1030190 don't know how that flipped but oh well. Herez a bud shot off her. View attachment 1030191

Looking fandabbydozie pal :smoking:

:toke:

:d5: I was Thinking Gin and Botanicals...:cheers:...citrus and borage...

We trimmed the lemon tree...cut a lot of the cross over branches out...so they are premature lemons...
She has a nice open center now...better for spraying...even with a regular neem spray there was quite a bit aphid settling in on her underside leaves...so they will be getting burned...

If you see anyone asking..let them know for us @faded187 :toke:...

Great girls for the size of the pots.....:growing:
Thanks mossy. Hopefully with 45 gallon pots outdoor starting next month will be good to me. I mixed up all the soil yesterday, bout killed me Hahahahaha 200 gallons of concentrate

You don't see many , but each to their own , just reading this might give a few an idea to try it :pop:

Yup....:headbang:

Spat me cuppa tea out at this :coffee: :rofl:

:crying:

Thanks mossy. Hopefully with 45 gallon pots outdoor starting next month will be good to me. I mixed up all the soil yesterday, bout killed me Hahahahaha 200 gallons of concentrate

Hoo..hoo..45 gallon outdoor......:pass:..you want me to put you down to place on Outdoor now....:biggrin:

IMG_6434.JPG

Spring is Trying.....:pass:..although saying that..we topped 35C today...that is quite amazing for March...

I've been on 6 hours watering....dragging big rubber pipes around..I'm starting to seize up now I have stopped....:pass:

Week 7 update
@TheMongol Dinafem cheese xxl day 53. Was feeding 3/4 strength gmb but shes still hungry so going to full strength. My starting water is rain ppm 6 Supplements will be rhino skin, big bud, carboload, bud factor x. Now i alternate feeds, next feed will be 6 ml gallon cal mag, 2 tbsp fox farm big bloom phd to 7. I alternate from 5.8 feed to 7 feed to better absorb mag its just how i do some will prolly disagree but look my results. my dry soil ph is 6.6, but accurate 8 says 6.4 I also dont follow feed schedules i read the plants so these feeds could change daily. Thanks for looking. View attachment 1030190 don't know how that flipped but oh well. Herez a bud shot off her. View attachment 1030191
Ya getting serious now, heh?:thumbsup:

My favorite part @TheMongol @Mossy yep doesnt matter how cold, sunrise and sunset same time on clock now. 12 hrs plus light now. Im doin dinafem new photos for Mark starting april 19. I plan on joural but not sure battle yet. Still Need to get 4x4 tent with exhaust to put vegging photos in darkness while i still can run my 24 hr light on my autos. Maybe light later so i can run both tents. Still gotta weed barrior and lay shit ton cedar chips get it all set up kosher. Plan on running autos outdoor after few weeks indoor also.

My favorite part @TheMongol @Mossy yep doesnt matter how cold, sunrise and sunset same time on clock now. 12 hrs plus light now. Im doin dinafem new photos for Mark starting april 19. I plan on joural but not sure battle yet. Still Need to get 4x4 tent with exhaust to put vegging photos in darkness while i still can run my 24 hr light on my autos. Maybe light later so i can run both tents. Still gotta weed barrior and lay shit ton cedar chips get it all set up kosher. Plan on running autos outdoor after few weeks indoor also.

They the fast photo strains you going to be running ?

Had a bit of a battle with my oldest plant (top middle) being the last one to hit preflower. I burnt her top pretty bad top feeding her so she also got topped, at day 33 :crying:

She stalled for a day then went into pre. Still gonna be a battle getting them all home. Sickly J (top left) is looking better though. Both Mephisto's on right are stacking already too :D

IMG_20190317_190922.jpg

Earlier I'd been having to rejig the setup leaving some out at times so they've all had at their bottom fans. I leave (no pun intended) them on as they drain every last drop before moving on to another.

IMG_20190317_191000.jpg
IMG_20190317_191019.jpg
IMG_20190317_190942.jpg

I moved my extractor when putting in the CFL for pics to above the res and RH dropped 10%. The CFL and flash make them seem a little more yellow than they are :pass:

IMG_20190317_191033.jpg

Back