@archie gemmill Here is the triangle Dragon runt, she was the only female outta 3, and shes my favorite auto outta the 3 strains I got going so far.
Screenshot_20190318-101616_Gallery.jpg

Update Week 7

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 45

Changes Made:-

Some more "Spider Mite Predators" added, Additional Mars Hydro 600w (old style- 300w draw) light added
Tent rearranged, Rh% reducing to 50% this week

The tent is pretty full now, some plants almost touching the roof.
Weather is wet & windy so difficult to get them out for good photos.

View attachment 1030107

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, is my "General Battle" contestant & my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.
View attachment 1030114

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"

"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant
View attachment 1030117

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle
View attachment 1030119

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant
View attachment 1030109
:frog:

Environment is holding steady... Just need to eradicate the last few spider mites

View attachment 1030120

For those who wonder what "Spider Mites" look like, I took this little video...

:amazon::tang::amazon:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3
:pass:

Gotya updated m8

@Bailey

UPDATE WEEK 7.

Seed Stockers Fruit Cake auto.

Changes made.
I have now started adding Busygrow Bud Juice at 0.5g per litre. This will be increased by 0.5g each week untill the fourth week then a week of solid before a week of flush!

Observations.
Both plants growing at the same rate, allbeit a little slow for my liking! Well a big slow if im being honest!! When taking into consideration that these plants are getting 8 hours more light than my flowering photoperiods, i would have thought they would be more advanced than they are!
Looking at the calendar, we only have 6 and a bit weeks left, so either these plants better hurry up and get their groove on or i might need to either chop it early or let them go a bit longer and miss the battle deadline!! Either way i think this may be my last proper run of autos!! The plan for the next round of battles is to run the photoperiod version of fruit cake to see what performs better!

A couple of night-time pics ✌✌

View attachment 1030064 View attachment 1030065
Gotya updated m8 i think six weeks of flower ull be ok as shes flowering just now bro

Update week 6/7
Dinafem goty rd 1
Quick critical
About day 16 of 12/12 and 8 days since first pistils
4a602e43ed3336599b296bee8d15c2b5.jpg
49c96a0ee5c2a126197cf2f6ae160d7d.jpg
e8d3a58e560a371c4f28ffa7e19171ba.jpg

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

your mum sounds cool as hell you will have to introduce us i wish i could get my wife into the growing but shes more into growing peas and tomatoes
Yeah she is it was actually her who taught me alot about growing and helped me with my first plant a bag seed that turned out great think it was skunk

Back