Had a bit of a battle with my oldest plant (top middle) being the last one to hit preflower. I burnt her top pretty bad top feeding her so she also got topped, at day 33 :crying:

She stalled for a day then went into pre. Still gonna be a battle getting them all home. Sickly J (top left) is looking better though. Both Mephisto's on right are stacking already too :D

View attachment 1030247

Earlier I'd been having to rejig the setup leaving some out at times so they've all had at their bottom fans. I leave (no pun intended) them on as they drain every last drop before moving on to another.

View attachment 1030248 View attachment 1030249 View attachment 1030250
I moved my extractor when putting in the CFL for pics to above the res and RH dropped 10%. The CFL and flash make them seem a little more yellow than they are :pass:

View attachment 1030251
Looks like a good shot of nitrogen green em up real good.

Looks like a good shot of nitrogen green em up real good.

Aye thank you, hit the half full 47l res with 7.5ml both Grow and Bloom last night. They were already on 3ml/L so should boost them I hope. The 2 on the left were close to N tox only a week ago but I'm predicting smoother sailing from now.

What Vendor @E Grower @hairyman ...?

:pighug:

No-one said she had to be chopped @faded187 ...:toke:...

:headbang:

:headbang:

Murphy's Law....today....:biggrin:...
giphy.gif

happy-saint-patricks-4-clovers-animated-gif.gif
:cheers:

Strangely...you are not alone..some of our really Good growers have had nightmares these last couple of rounds.

View attachment 1030155

Drink to go with it....?....:eyebrows:...

@Mossy the vendor for mine are Terrestrial Bean Co.

No problem brother. Not stepping your toes or nothin, just observation. Only you know what the many variables could be. Thats what i was feeding my big girl but she wants more. The lil ones love it. Happy grow bro

Not at all pal, appreciate you taking the time :pass:

I'll love these autopots when I get them dialled in next time. Namely germ extra seeds so I get 6 at same age lol. I've only just really learned how to manage environment, etc. I need meds in the jar quick, then I can try to grow some monsters :cheers:

Update Week 7

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 45

Changes Made:-

Some more "Spider Mite Predators" added, Additional Mars Hydro 600w (old style- 300w draw) light added
Tent rearranged, Rh% reducing to 50% this week

The tent is pretty full now, some plants almost touching the roof.
Weather is wet & windy so difficult to get them out for good photos.

View attachment 1030107

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, is my "General Battle" contestant & my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.
View attachment 1030114

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"

"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant
View attachment 1030117

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle
View attachment 1030119

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant
View attachment 1030109
:frog:

Environment is holding steady... Just need to eradicate the last few spider mites

View attachment 1030120

For those who wonder what "Spider Mites" look like, I took this little video...

:amazon::tang::amazon:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3
:pass:

I got you checked off @Frogster :headbang:

Not an official update, but I thought I'd share a few pics! The 1st pic is of the old grow shower! Grape Walker Hush back left and Amnesia Haze CBD front right.

IMG_20190317_170905.jpg

Next up is Auto Seeds GSC on the right, Auto Livers front left, Berry Bomb back left! Btw, plants look under fed, but it's the lighting!

IMG_20190317_170918.jpg

Finally, a couple recent pics of the mutt! :headbang:

IMG_20190315_171652.jpg

IMG_20190315_171637.jpg

Back