Morning Mossy.[emoji481][emoji482]

Well the reason I'm not taking this plant down in one shot
She's only had one light covering her for the last 2 weeks.
She's a 5'×5' plant. So underneath of this plant needs more time.
You could tell from this pic.
See that there's a lot of underdeveloped buds. Another week or two and they'll be fatter and danker.
I really don't take plants in stages like this but I've been in a pickle recently with the last two harvests... Mayhem... has come out and nothing has went to plan over the last 6 months.
At leastways not Weight Wise.
Every little bit counts right now I can't afford to waste none. My other flower crops not going to come out as well as I anticipated. I made my soil little bit too rich in nitrogen. As we discussed last week. In making custom soils.
I had intended on vegging these plants for at least 4 weeks longer than I did.. and Mayhem struck and I forgot all about all the extra blood meal that I put in my custom soil.

"Murphy's law says if it can happen it will happen"

I've been growing good for years this is actually the first time I've ever had a mess up like this.

At a 100% bad time for me.

I guess go figure you got to have a couple of bad ones out of every hundred though right...
I can't always have good crops. Sometimes you got to take the bad with the good[emoji482]
0cbd65ba3760caa3120ea88ddfc020b3.jpg
ec89fa5f43d2680814dc40a6cbacc85f.jpg

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Someone needs to give Murphy a black eye!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update Week 7

Here are my Battle Plants at Day 45

Changes Made:-

Some more "Spider Mite Predators" added, Additional Mars Hydro 600w (old style- 300w draw) light added
Tent rearranged, Rh% reducing to 50% this week

The tent is pretty full now, some plants almost touching the roof.
Weather is wet & windy so difficult to get them out for good photos.

All Pots Day 45.jpg

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, is my "General Battle" contestant & my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.
Day 45 Plant 1.jpg

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"

"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant
Day 45 Plant 1.jpg

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
"THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle
Plant 1 Day 45.jpg

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
"Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant
Day 45.jpg

:frog:

Environment is holding steady... Just need to eradicate the last few spider mites

Pulse 17 Mar.jpg

For those who wonder what "Spider Mites" look like, I took this little video...

:amazon::tang::amazon:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3
:pass:

I’m sure everything tastes better in a Yorkie! Or on it. Gravy comes to mind.

Onion gravy..oodles of sweet onion and a bit of stock..yum.....:chef:...

Totally agree I never take mine down at once ,,one bud at a time :smoking:

:d5: @hairyman ...you don't see many people that do though do you...?...

Sometimes i take the top colas off and get lazy let her go another 2 wks. Thats when i realized id been chopping to early for first couple years. Them buds can really swell up

Yup @faded187 ....:d5:..

Good morning all you mind benders :pass:

Afternoon @E Grower :pass:..sharing one..having a good sunday...?

Will the next Battle Grow have a Longest Growing Autoflower competition? :crying:

If we put up the perpetual Indoor Battle up..6 monthly poll dates...:pass:...you Can.....

splittage(?)....here are some pics..

Lady Crack.......:crying:...poor girl...I feel like her gynocologist......:doc:..

:crying:

Heres a selection of photos before and after a foliar feed. She's in a growth spurt.

friendly week 7 over here. :bighug:

no flowers, she gonna go for a long ride it looks like.

IMG_20190317_114856.jpg

IMG_20190317_112317.jpg IMG_20190317_114251.jpg IMG_20190317_112308.jpg IMG_20190317_112449.jpg

Woop Woop

:cheers:

I do also & they are said to be 55 60 day autos :shrug:

What Vendor @E Grower @hairyman ...?

You must be treating them too well and they sticking around for some more love :smoking:

:pighug:

Hello @Mossy. I think alot of people are confused about the may 1st battle end date, or maybe its me but im not chopping my plant on may 1st if shes not done. Some people think u have to have them done and chopped. I took it as best plant by end date not have to be finished.

No-one said she had to be chopped @faded187 ...:toke:...

Well the reason I'm not taking this plant down in one shot
She's only had one light covering her for the last 2 weeks.

:headbang:

Every little bit counts right now I can't afford to waste none. My other flower crops not going to come out as well as I anticipated. I made my soil little bit too rich in nitrogen. As we discussed last week. In making custom soils.
I had intended on vegging these plants for at least 4 weeks longer than I did.. and Mayhem struck and I forgot all about all the extra blood meal that I put in my custom soil.

"Murphy's law says if it can happen it will happen"

Murphy's Law....today....:biggrin:...
giphy.gif

happy-saint-patricks-4-clovers-animated-gif.gif

At a 100% bad time for me.

I guess go figure you got to have a couple of bad ones out of every hundred though right...
I can't always have good crops. Sometimes you got to take the bad with the good
emoji482.png

Strangely...you are not alone..some of our really Good growers have had nightmares these last couple of rounds.

Mmmm Mmmmm good

IMG_6416.JPG

Drink to go with it....?....:eyebrows:...

Some more "Spider Mite Predators" added,

Damn @Frogster ..still having problems....?......I Hate the Borg...I got them outdoor on the patio...took some doing to get rid of them..:nono:

The tent is pretty full now, some plants almost touching the roof.
Weather is wet & windy so difficult to get them out for good photos.

Nop poit knocking them into shock to get a couple of photos...but it would probably kill the red spider off...hot & dry makes them thrive...:pass:

For those who wonder what "Spider Mites" look like, I took this little video...

Love the vid...:headbang:

Woop Woop

Woop Woop.....:woohoo:.. [HASHTAG]#GrowRev[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

What Vendor @E Grower @hairyman ...?

:pighug:

No-one said she had to be chopped @faded187 ...:toke:...

Murphy's Law....today....[emoji3]...
giphy.gif

happy-saint-patricks-4-clovers-animated-gif.gif

Strangely...you are not alone..some of our really Good growers have had nightmares these last couple of rounds.

View attachment 1030155

Drink to go with it....?....:eyebrows:...
All those lemon and limes looks like The beginnings of a trash can party that I went to back in the 80s.

Yep i knew @Mossy some other members were asking in other threads. I dont chop my girls for no battle haha you crazy? Anyways i should've saved for 20th but its not gonna be as nice out so herez all me dinafems. Big girl cheese xxl, og kush, fruit and lil blue amnesia xxl.
20190317_112700.jpg
20190317_112712.jpg
im glad i pulled the big girl out because shes hungry and its hard to tell under hps. The other 3 girls dont have 1 discolored leaf. Day 50- 55. Heres the og and fruit
20190317_112819.jpg
20190317_113302.jpg
bud shot of cheese xxl
20190317_112918.jpg
probably around 45 gs outta the fruit and og. 20 outta the blue amnesia. Looks to be round 250 so far on the cheese but hoping for 300. Will see. Thanks for peeking in on my ladies.

Week 7 update
@TheMongol Dinafem cheese xxl day 53. Was feeding 3/4 strength gmb but shes still hungry so going to full strength. My starting water is rain ppm 6 Supplements will be rhino skin, big bud, carboload, bud factor x. Now i alternate feeds, next feed will be 6 ml gallon cal mag, 2 tbsp fox farm big bloom phd to 7. I alternate from 5.8 feed to 7 feed to better absorb mag its just how i do some will prolly disagree but look my results. my dry soil ph is 6.6, but accurate 8 says 6.4 I also dont follow feed schedules i read the plants so these feeds could change daily. Thanks for looking.
20190317_112724.jpg
don't know how that flipped but oh well. Herez a bud shot off her.
20190317_112918.jpg

All those lemon and limes looks like The beginnings of a trash can party that I went to back in the 80s.

:d5: I was Thinking Gin and Botanicals...:cheers:...citrus and borage...

We trimmed the lemon tree...cut a lot of the cross over branches out...so they are premature lemons...
She has a nice open center now...better for spraying...even with a regular neem spray there was quite a bit aphid settling in on her underside leaves...so they will be getting burned...

Yep i knew @Mossy some other members were asking in other threads.

If you see anyone asking..let them know for us @faded187 :toke:...

Yep i knew @Mossy some other members were asking in other threads. I dont chop my girls for no battle haha you crazy? Anyways i should've saved for 20th but its not gonna be as nice out so herez all me dinafems. Big girl cheese xxl, og kush, fruit and lil blue amnesia xxl. View attachment 1030159 View attachment 1030160 im glad i pulled the big girl out because shes hungry and its hard to tell under hps. The other 3 girls dont have 1 discolored leaf. Day 50- 55. Heres the og and fruit View attachment 1030161 View attachment 1030162 bud shot of cheese xxl View attachment 1030163 probably around 45 gs outta the fruit and og. 20 outta the blue amnesia. Looks to be round 250 so far on the cheese but hoping for 300. Will see. Thanks for peeking in on my ladies.

Great girls for the size of the pots.....:growing:

Back