Sounds like a Life Mantra to me...:headbang:...what are ya doing..@
just laying about getting fat and stoned senseless....:pass:

hmmm...I could do that...:biggrin:

Agh............:drool:..damn Munchies......I Wish I'd had breakfast...but we are eating mid day today...
22C..blue sky no breeze..almost tempted to BBQ..but it seems a waste to crank it up for 4 chops...:chef:

Me too...:crying:..and I posted half of it....wake n bake has a lot to answer for..:pass:

Batter mix @Growtogrow ...texture like a savoury choux pastry...:headbang:

Without the sausage..can be eaten savory with gravy...or filled with jam for a sweet treat...

or if you are my husband with the sweet munchies can be eaten with sausage and jam....:biggrin:

He was sitting debating sweet savory with himself...sarcasm overcame me and I said why not do both..?

Cover that pizza you left before in jam.......and..he did.....:biggrin:...animal..

Sneaky @St. Tom :biggrin:...I Hope she makes one for you...:headbang:

:bighug: You would be Welcome @BCBudlady ...

English tradition..make the yorkies big enough to fit the whole meal in...

compressed_Giant-yorkshire-puddingV2.jpg

images

reform-social-grill-yorkshire-puddings.jpg

sweet or savory....:pass:
I’m sure everything tastes better in a Yorkie! Or on it. Gravy comes to mind.

@St. Tom ....dude, week 7 update on my Zamnesia Cherry Bud....I think I am seeing some signs of her starting to crown..:d5:..about time too lol.....these ladies seem to be taking forever to flower....maybe it is the 24/0 light schedule?.....:shrug:.....anyway she looks healthy so I am happy:worship:....and I have added a cross brace at the bottom to stop any splittage(?)....here are some pics...
IMG_20190317_121346.jpg
IMG_20190317_121355.jpg

Back