Tomorrow i have first date physiotherapist, shes female, blue eyed, blond hairs and really a nice girl:drool:
What???
giphy (9).gif

@Bailey

UPDATE WEEK 7.

Seed Stockers Fruit Cake auto.

Changes made.
I have now started adding Busygrow Bud Juice at 0.5g per litre. This will be increased by 0.5g each week untill the fourth week then a week of solid before a week of flush!

Observations.
Both plants growing at the same rate, allbeit a little slow for my liking! Well a big slow if im being honest!! When taking into consideration that these plants are getting 8 hours more light than my flowering photoperiods, i would have thought they would be more advanced than they are!
Looking at the calendar, we only have 6 and a bit weeks left, so either these plants better hurry up and get their groove on or i might need to either chop it early or let them go a bit longer and miss the battle deadline!! Either way i think this may be my last proper run of autos!! The plan for the next round of battles is to run the photoperiod version of fruit cake to see what performs better!

A couple of night-time pics ✌✌

IMG_20190316_213307.jpg
IMG_20190316_213301.jpg

Been doing a little harvesting.
Chem Berry Diesel.
Taking her in stages

Point to Ponder @Growtogrow ... :pass:..Why do we take the whole plant down in one go...?

I wouldn't do it with a tomato plant...

1d3a8ae3af1e21846c151e888cc2cde6.jpg

Looks Dangerous.........:drool:

Anything that rotts becomes plant food

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Yup....:pass:..fermenting tea is like pre-digesting food for them..

Just getting the girls to practice for the parade on 3/20 :smoking:View attachment 1029926

Oh Nice @the green bandit ...:pass:...good looking..outdoor girls.....Bliss....:d5:

nice harvest but isnt trimming a pain in the arse i think once im in a legal situation it wont be as bad as i wont have to rush and worry about the smell

Gotta have a Dream @St. Tom :pass:..

your making me feel so hungry now :bighug:

Me Too...munchies morning.........:pass:

My wife likes to bribe me to weed the garden too! Been raining here on and off last couple of days so I been laying about getting fat and stoned senseles

Sounds like a Life Mantra to me...:headbang:...what are ya doing..@
just laying about getting fat and stoned senseless....:pass:

hmmm...I could do that...:biggrin:

I can smell something delicious coming from the kitchen again this morning :drool:
20190316_192629-jpg.1029934
20190315_132838-jpg.1029935

Agh............:drool:..damn Munchies......I Wish I'd had breakfast...but we are eating mid day today...
22C..blue sky no breeze..almost tempted to BBQ..but it seems a waste to crank it up for 4 chops...:chef:

............im so hungry.........:pop:

Me too...:crying:..and I posted half of it....wake n bake has a lot to answer for..:pass:

Mmmm. I've never had Yorkshire pudding [emoji50]but that sure does look good. I'd give it a go.[emoji482]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Batter mix @Growtogrow ...texture like a savoury choux pastry...:headbang:

Without the sausage..can be eaten savory with gravy...or filled with jam for a sweet treat...

or if you are my husband with the sweet munchies can be eaten with sausage and jam....:biggrin:

He was sitting debating sweet savory with himself...sarcasm overcame me and I said why not do both..?

Cover that pizza you left before in jam.......and..he did.....:biggrin:...animal..

yorkshire pudding is awesome and i showed my wife a pic of your toad in the hole to make it @Mossy

Sneaky @St. Tom :biggrin:...I Hope she makes one for you...:headbang:

I’d cross the pond for your cooking ... Yorkies please!!! :drool:

:bighug: You would be Welcome @BCBudlady ...

English tradition..make the yorkies big enough to fit the whole meal in...

compressed_Giant-yorkshire-puddingV2.jpg

images

reform-social-grill-yorkshire-puddings.jpg

sweet or savory....:pass:

Back