nice harvest but isnt trimming a pain in the arse i think once im in a legal situation it wont be as bad as i wont have to rush and worry about the smell
Yes n no... I just jam out and get to it.
I mostly like trimming a lot while the plant still up right. I think it's a little easyer that way. Then finish the buds at the end. When hand trimming.
Yes it's much easier on the mind when your in a legal state. I've had my license now over 5 years.
Soon I think the Fed's are going to recognize it. Maybe by the next elections[emoji102][emoji482]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

......and if you could spend 10 small minutes in my head, you would know its always an odd occasion ........everything is lol:rofl:

My wife likes to bribe me to weed the garden too! Been raining here on and off last couple of days so I been laying about getting fat and stoned senseles :pass:. I can smell something delicious coming from the kitchen again this morning :drool:
20190316_192629.jpg
20190315_132838.jpg

This one...?

Toad in the Hole....[emoji3]..yorkshire pudding (batter mix)...sausage...buttered potato..and onion gravy...yum.....:glutton:

Recipe if needed...:headbang:..UK Comfort food..
Mmmm. I've never had Yorkshire pudding [emoji50]but that sure does look good. I'd give it a go.[emoji482]

Mmmm. I've never had Yorkshire pudding [emoji50]but that sure does look good. I'd give it a go.[emoji482]

yorkshire pudding is awesome and i showed my wife a pic of your toad in the hole to make it @Mossy

Last edited:
Back