nice harvest but isnt trimming a pain in the arse i think once im in a legal situation it wont be as bad as i wont have to rush and worry about the smell
...yes dude....I bugs the life out of me....I always think of making a meme of me "start of trimming"...nice and easy....."end of trimming"...me going mental with ganja leaves and bud flying everywhere lol.......:bow:

img_6343-jpg.1029927

This one...?

Toad in the Hole....:biggrin:..yorkshire pudding (batter mix)...sausage...buttered potato..and onion gravy...yum.....:glutton:

Recipe if needed...:headbang:..UK Comfort food..

...yes dude....I bugs the life out of me....I always think of making a meme of me "start of trimming"...nice and easy....."end of trimming"...me going mental with ganja leaves and bud flying everywhere lol.......:bow:
its more the smell im always rushing fear of neighbours whiffing it i try sit in my tent trimming like a shoemaker on a stool i feel like Gepetto :funny:

Bring T'wife too...we can do beach walks and coffee....:coffee:..you and hubby can do the garden...mm..mmm..mm...we'll help..a bit..too busy cooking.....:chef:...
sounds good lol........im sure she will agree when I tell her(my lady is asleep shhhhhh):crying:

Back