Speechless @Vapo69 ! Wish I could share that with you or at least get a little smellovision. Spectacular.
Thank you very much @BCBudlady ....I wish nothing more than be able to share the whole plant with my AFN fam.........a grower can dream...:smiley1:

@Growtogrow ... [HASHTAG]#soilchef[/HASHTAG] ...:chef:...I have a large water butt with nitrogen/silica tea.

Anything green without seeds..and lots of aloe vera trim...
and..
I have a few spoiled lemons...can't give them away..spoiled skins...would I be Mad to throw them into tea butt...?

I work on the theory that everything that is beneficial to humans is beneficial to me plants..and citrus is good for humans.

Citrus skins burnt are good ferts..so tea should be the same..?
I do all the time.
I've been know also for putting cans a frozen lemon or orange concentrate in the tea as well.
All ways regular tea and green tea I use all of those all the time as well when making brew.

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

WTF[emoji50][emoji28][emoji12][emoji90][emoji457][emoji481][emoji482]

Yeah..it is amazing how accurate an aim I am with a blow pipe...

tenor.gif

I do all the time.
I've been know also for putting cans a frozen lemon or orange concentrate in the tea as well.
All ways regular tea and green tea I use all of those all the time as well when making brew.

I smoke smoked two joints in the morning ..... and I smoked 2 joints more....

I do all the time.

Cheers....I have considered the past it grapes...I just hadn't considered the citrus..:headbang:..

I made a small pot from orange skins and was impressed how fast it fermented..so it got me Thinking...

Thank you for letting me pick your brain...:bighug:

Back