As I mentioned in the pm, your fine by me and I've got you checked off! :headbang:

Aunty @Mossy he didn't miss any updates, and he was only a day or two late last week. I didn't want to bother the [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] unless it was necessary! :headbang:

Cheers @Need4Weed :bighug: @Kya Knight :pighug:..bless..
we even have a Joker pass where you can miss one update per grow..to fit emergencies or holiday in..a day or two either way is no hassle..especially when you have a user friendly Team Leader..:d5:

Cheers @Need4Weed :bighug: @Kya Knight :pighug:..bless..
we even have a Joker pass where you can miss one update per grow..to fit emergencies or holiday in..a day or two either way is no hassle..especially when you have a user friendly Team Leader..:d5:
HELLO MOSSY........:smiley1:

Nothing to do with the Comp but this is how I do...................70 days Forgotten Cookie
IMG_20190316_135104.jpg

@Growtogrow ... [HASHTAG]#soilchef[/HASHTAG] ...:chef:...I have a large water butt with nitrogen/silica tea.

Anything green without seeds..and lots of aloe vera trim...
and..
I have a few spoiled lemons...can't give them away..spoiled skins...would I be Mad to throw them into tea butt...?

I work on the theory that everything that is beneficial to humans is beneficial to me plants..and citrus is good for humans.

Citrus skins burnt are good ferts..so tea should be the same..?

Back