I love the look of it and how many cobs you using ? What I done when I couldn't reach the backs for feeding I got a watering can with a long spout my mum tapped a hose onto a bottle lid that works goid also or you could go autopot bro

I am running 14 - Citizen 1212 3500K 90 cri cobs. and 2 AgroMax UVA Plus 10,000k t5 48" in flower. Watering is automated drip. The problem in reaching is for training, defoliating, support etc.

g1.jpg

Ha ha I'm in my 30es lol my mum grows and has a profile on here she uses a 2litr bottle with the hose lol
your mum sounds cool as hell you will have to introduce us i wish i could get my wife into the growing but shes more into growing peas and tomatoes

I am running 14 - Citizen 1212 3500K 90 cri cobs. and 2 AgroMax UVA Plus 10,000k t5 48" in flower. Watering is automated drip. The problem in reaching is for training, defoliating, support etc.

View attachment 1029766
Wow thats a lot of light bro. Yous about to win the new mars hydro too, where you gonna put that?

Wow thats a lot of light bro. Yous about to win the new mars hydro too, where you gonna put that?
If I win? I will put it in place of the six cobs on the right. Then I will be able to do some real comparison grows with it. Inquiring minds have to know.

Id like to see the mars vs invisible sun side by side. Im interested in these new white lights as i found the new eye hortilux blue m/h is crazy with full spec but only comes off as soft green/white light. Out performed my hps big time. Tag me in if u win brother please

Update 6 for auto seeds grow battle i may or not be locked out of. @Need4Weed
View attachment 1029697
As I mentioned in the pm, your fine by me and I've got you checked off! :headbang:

Now that IS a Full room @Kya Knight ..you need a shoe horn to fit the all in...:bravo:..how many updates did you miss..?
Aunty @Mossy he didn't miss any updates, and he was only a day or two late last week. I didn't want to bother the [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] unless it was necessary! :headbang:

If you go stoned.......................

Tomorrow i have first date physiotherapist, shes female, blue eyed, blond hairs and really a nice girl

02169ece527531bc347c0b69b1c9eb75.gif

But when you sober up she will look more like this.........................

ScreenHunter_184 Mar. 16 12.07.jpg

Back