Caramel
All the same this week just letting her do her thing
20190316_144702-1.jpg
20190316_144737.jpg
20190316_144745-1.jpg

The smell from this sexy little plant is unreal very sweet caramel already​
@St. Tom

Great pics I love ure grow area
Thanks @Bailey I got a new camera for Christmas and I am still trying to learn how to use it :shrug:. My grow area works well from the standpoint of the plants but it is a bitch to reach the plants in the back. If I could have figured out a way to make it 3x8 instead of 4x6 in the spare bedroom It would be so much better. It just would not fit like that with all of the other duties that the room supports.

logo.png

Think mint crack
Week 7
20190316_145425-1.jpg

180 turn
20190316_145557-1.jpg
top view
20190316_145459.jpg

Only changes this week are that I've added a little more calmag and nitrogen to her feed as she looks pale green and some leafs are showing brown spots​

Thanks @Bailey I got a new camera for Christmas and I am still trying to learn how to use it :shrug:. My grow area works well from the standpoint of the plants but it is a bitch to reach the plants in the back. If I could have figured out a way to make it 3x8 instead of 4x6 in the spare bedroom It would be so much better. It just would not fit like that with all of the other duties that the room supports.
I love the look of it and how many cobs you using ? What I done when I couldn't reach the backs for feeding I got a watering can with a long spout my mum tapped a hose onto a bottle lid that works goid also or you could go autopot bro

I love the look of it and how many cobs you using ? What I done when I couldn't reach the backs for feeding I got a watering can with a long spout my mum tapped a hose onto a bottle lid that works goid also or you could go autopot bro
that's, why i go with autopots as getting in the back of my tent now, would be hard work i just try and keep it simple

Yer mum tapped it on!? Wit age are you lmao?? Are you allowed in here to play wae the big boys and girls :crying::crying::crying:

I'll get my updates on later on today. Got a meeting in a bit about having a custom pedal board built, and after that I'll be free.

Back