:hookah: I will take a rip off that pipe! Looks nice

You are Welcome @Dudeski ...passes it over.....

Hubby has a Collection of these ones...but it is the first time I have seen them in my colours....:hookah:..so I couldn't resist.

Holiday going well...?...

I've often said we should have a Golden Oldies hour on LS..Sunday morning...:biggrin:...

Update 6 for auto seeds grow battle i may or not be locked out of. @Need4Weed
View attachment 1029697

Now that IS a Full room @Kya Knight ..you need a shoe horn to fit the all in...:bravo:..how many updates did you miss..?

looking forward to that

Yup....I don't do much processing but Ripper says it is so simple...even I could manage......:biggrin:

@Mossy To answer your question, either this Blue Monkey or my SAG Northern Lite Blue Glue will be my favorite. It's so hard to decide. :pighug:

Yeah @E Grower ..she just has it for me too...:headbang:..I'm Indy bias...so the more stuffing she carries the more I'm attracted.

Tall girl for that sized pot @islandgrower what size is it..15 ltr..?

Yup..I Think you are right...:d5:...light cast..:pass:

I haven't had much of a chance for a sit down lately @St. Tom ..home and work life Busy ATM...:pass:

Everything needs Work...when your weeds are taller than your dogs...the garden needs attention...:pass:

View attachment 1029698

Two very different crosses aren't they...?....:pass:..New Lamp seems to be doing the Do ....:headbang:..great bud sites...

Yup..that was all you could get when I was in the UK too....:pass:
Then you Read about it...:yoinks:
Ruined many items of clothing with the old resin and I love ya dogs aunty it's not like you have to take them the park all the land around you

@Mossy not even sure but big enough for coco . it is a hanging basket container with a res in it kinda like a mini sip/hempy. It has a plastic tray in it to keep the medium out of the water. Looks to be about 10 liters. I will see if i can find out.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Guesstimate is good enough @islandgrower :headbang:...she looks as if she is really going to dominate the pot.

Thanks Mossy! I hope the stretch is over, though. Would hate to have to bend her at this stage in the game.

Yup...as they get older they lose their flexibility a bit and they are more likely to snap than bend......:pass:..good luck.....

Yes she is really taking off . The good and bad thing is i will have to water daily if not twice a day . She is poised to take off judging by her fan leaf size [emoji16]
Guesstimate is good enough @islandgrower :headbang:...she looks as if she is really going to dominate the pot.

Yup...as they get older they lose their flexibility a bit and they are more likely to snap than bend......:pass:..good luck.....

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

@archie gemmill Week 7 Update. General Battle:

Bubba Trouble over 48" tall now. If the buds fill out completely this thing will be a monster!

Nutrients and environment same as last week.
_DSC0520.JPG

_DSC0522.JPG

Back