1534557759_618_happy-saturday-gif-good-morning-saturday-gif-saturday-night-fever-gif.gif
:pass: Happy Saturday.......how's the girls going...?

Heres a nug from my last GSC all dried and cured. Very high terp profile and taste. Very sweet smoke. Maybe my favorite but it's hard to choose just one lol.View attachment 1029596
im still smoking some shatter i made from gcs its a great smoke

Good morning all,
@St. Tom heres my week 7 update for the Zamnesia gorilla glue. She's taken off nicely and will hopefullyView attachment 1029628 be a lovely plant. Have a good weekend all!:cheers:
got you pal great job

I also move her to the other side of the closet under the 65 watt cob my herself

She looks as if she is Enjoying it @Bigg Al ..:watering:...

@archie gemmill
Week 7 update
Exotic seeds Blue Monkey

Fed 2 times, lst, added Bloom nutes

View attachment 1029344

[HASHTAG]#goegrower[/HASHTAG] :d5:..you got a Favourite yet...?

week 7 update @woody bomb seeds thc bomb day 47 ive had a slight lockout on the autopots with this lady so ive took to hand feeding her to get a little colour back in the poor girls leaves and i can see slight improvement but this is sometimes what you get running 3 strains on the same res
View attachment 1029367

Aye @St. Tom :pass:..I've had that with multi strains in the same pot.....:headbang:..fingers crossed for them..

You got coloured pheno in there or is it just the lights...?

Will do proper update later in week (not as yellow as they look, CFL&Flash).

[HASHTAG]#CannabisPrideParade[/HASHTAG] 20th-21st March @High'n'Dry .........:dancer:.......Girls on Parade............ [HASHTAG]#flashyourbush[/HASHTAG] for Cannabis Pride.

[HASHTAG]#bethereifyoudare[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

She looks as if she is Enjoying it @Bigg Al ..:watering:...

[HASHTAG]#goegrower[/HASHTAG] :d5:..you got a Favourite yet...?

Aye @St. Tom :pass:..I've had that with multi strains in the same pot.....:headbang:..fingers crossed for them..

You got coloured pheno in there or is it just the lights...?

[HASHTAG]#CannabisPrideParade[/HASHTAG] 20th-21st March @High'n'Dry .........:dancer:.......Girls on Parade............ [HASHTAG]#flashyourbush[/HASHTAG] for Cannabis Pride.

[HASHTAG]#bethereifyoudare[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

think its just the lights anyway how are you aunty i havent spoke to you much lately also heres a lights off pic it's very busy in my tent the 2 on the right are hungry to the right 2 I'm just finding a balance in the middle to suit them all
Screenshot_20190316-131532_Gallery.jpg

Lol wich one? I got the a900 bloombeast, 2-400watt roleadro cobs, and 1 hipergero 450 COB led combo. And a 600watt roleadro led for added light when needed.

Wow... @Tyler_Durden88 that is a lot of light..

@jb_moviefan :bravo:..Very Nice...large and mature at the 8 week mark.....
..great growing..

Hard to pick a Favourite..they are Both appealing to me.......:drool:

I never had this problem before. It can't be deficiency, or lockout. Not sure what to change.

Have you asked @Waira for an opinion @Rev. Green Genes ...?
You don't clean your set up with peroxide do you..?
That bleaching looks like mine when I hit the too had with peroxide...:pass:

some of the older generations will have had pot burns smoking rocky as years ago its all you could get for me anyway

Week 6 update of Fastbuds Six Shooter
@archiegemmill
38c5a4179717d14c84605451da3186a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Looking very attractive @DGrowgirl :headbang:

@archie gemmill

Week 7 update

General grow battle

Day 44 DP AutoGlueberry OG

View attachment 1029599 View attachment 1029600

Gawd..she is a Triffid too @Iriee Vibez ............:growing:..woof.......

be a lovely plant. Have a good weekend all!:cheers:

Both are @Splitty37 ..:pass:..the Green of really good health..I could Eat them....:biggrin:

Looking super healthy pal,,, now the fun begins :d5:

[HASHTAG]#thefattening[/HASHTAG] is upon us @hairyman :bighug:..I Like [HASHTAG]#thefattening[/HASHTAG] the older they get..the more Individual they get...

I Treated myself to a new handbag........:eyebrows:

IMG_6374.JPG

2.70 euros...............:yoinks:....then didn't I get spring fever..and sprung for a new pearlarised finish water pipe..sigh....shiney things...I can't resist a bit of bling.....

Handbag is a bit bigger...takes a lighter too.....

IMG_6387.JPG

No cash...coz I blew all me pocket money...:hookah:..the pipe cost another 2 euros....:crying:

I'm spent up...:crying:

Back