Good News!:pass:

@CannaZone Tier 1
@CannaZone Tier 2
@CannaZone Tier 3

Seedstockers-Misha:thumbsup:
and
Dinafem-Mark:thumbsup:

agreed and accepted to be into Biggest Grow Battle Party of the World from 20th - 21th March!
party-gif.gif

[HASHTAG]#gothemongol[/HASHTAG] :vibe: [HASHTAG]#autoseeds[/HASHTAG] said they would Pop in too :headbang:..to see the Girls............

Also got @Ripper booked in for a Spot to demonstrate his vape oil wax.

This is not an AFN vendor...:pass:..just a company @Ripper found who's product makes the job Easy.

And..I know we have had a lot of questions about this process..so Ripper will be demonstrating it..taking any questions..

Also got @Ripper booked in for a Spot to demonstrate his vape oil wax.

This is not an AFN vendor...:pass:..just a company @Ripper found who's product makes the job Easy.

And..I know we have had a lot of questions about this process..so Ripper will be demonstrating it..taking any questions..
looking forward to that

how r u my old friend is your foot getting better

Update 6 for auto seeds grow battle i may or not be locked out of. @Need4Weed
View attachment 1029697
maybe give her a little flush and nice to meet you kya i don't think ive said hello before

@Mossy To answer your question, either this Blue Monkey or my SAG Northern Lite Blue Glue will be my favorite. It's so hard to decide. :pighug:

My quick critical + has started flower.

Tall girl for that sized pot @islandgrower what size is it..15 ltr..?

think its just the lights

Yup..I Think you are right...:d5:...light cast..:pass:

anyway how are you aunty i havent spoke to you much lately

I haven't had much of a chance for a sit down lately @St. Tom ..home and work life Busy ATM...:pass:

Everything needs Work...when your weeds are taller than your dogs...the garden needs attention...:pass:

IMG_6323.JPG

heres a lights off pic it's very busy in my tent the 2 on the right are hungry to the right 2 I'm just finding a balance in the middle to suit them all

Two very different crosses aren't they...?....:pass:..New Lamp seems to be doing the Do ....:headbang:..great bud sites...

some of the older generations will have had pot burns smoking rocky as years ago its all you could get for me anyway

Yup..that was all you could get when I was in the UK too....:pass:
Then you Read about it...:yoinks:

@Mossy not even sure but big enough for coco . it is a hanging basket container with a res in it kinda like a mini sip/hempy. It has a plastic tray in it to keep the medium out of the water. Looks to be about 10 liters. I will see if i can find out.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Looking very attractive @DGrowgirl :headbang:

Gawd..she is a Triffid too @Iriee Vibez ............:growing:..woof.......

Both are @Splitty37 ..:pass:..the Green of really good health..I could Eat them....:biggrin:

[HASHTAG]#thefattening[/HASHTAG] is upon us @hairyman :bighug:..I Like [HASHTAG]#thefattening[/HASHTAG] the older they get..the more Individual they get...

I Treated myself to a new handbag........:eyebrows:

View attachment 1029664

2.70 euros...............:yoinks:....then didn't I get spring fever..and sprung for a new pearlarised finish water pipe..sigh....shiney things...I can't resist a bit of bling.....

Handbag is a bit bigger...takes a lighter too.....

View attachment 1029665

No cash...coz I blew all me pocket money...:hookah:..the pipe cost another 2 euros....:crying:

I'm spent up...:crying:

Thanks Mossy! I hope the stretch is over, though. Would hate to have to bend her at this stage in the game.

Back