@St. Tom ....dude, week 7 update on my Zamnesia Cherry Bud....I think I am seeing some signs of her starting to crown..:d5:..about time too lol.....these ladies seem to be taking forever to flower....maybe it is the 24/0 light schedule?.....:shrug:.....anyway she looks healthy so I am happy:worship:....and I have added a cross brace at the bottom to stop any splittage(?)....here are some pics...View attachment 1030098 View attachment 1030099

Amazing Dr Vapo69. You gots skillz man!!! Looking great as usual!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing Dr Vapo69. You gots skillz man!!! Looking great as usual!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you bro.....very kind of you to say.....you should see the other one dude....I topped that one as well but its nearly as tall as me(6'1)....bit tall for one of Zamnesia's supposed smaller strains...:pass:

Thank you bro.....very kind of you to say.....you should see the other one dude....I topped that one as well but its nearly as tall as me(6'1)....bit tall for one of Zamnesia's supposed smaller strains...:pass:
I got ya vapo thanks for the tag she looks amazing

Hello @Mossy. I think alot of people are confused about the may 1st battle end date, or maybe its me but im not chopping my plant on may 1st if shes not done. Some people think u have to have them done and chopped. I took it as best plant by end date not have to be finished.

Hello @Mossy. I think alot of people are confused about the may 1st battle end date, or maybe its me but im not chopping my plant on may 1st if shes not done. Some people think u have to have them done and chopped. I took it as best plant by end date not have to be finished.
its just your final pic we need at that date you can keep her going as long as you like my friend as far as im aware as its just the pic that's up for the votes

Point to Ponder @Growtogrow ... :pass:..Why do we take the whole plant down in one go...?

I wouldn't do it with a tomato plant...

1d3a8ae3af1e21846c151e888cc2cde6.jpg

Looks Dangerous.........:drool:

Yup....:pass:..fermenting tea is like pre-digesting food for them..

Oh Nice @the green bandit ...:pass:...good looking..outdoor girls.....Bliss....:d5:

Gotta have a Dream @St. Tom :pass:..

Me Too...munchies morning.........:pass:
Morning Mossy.[emoji481][emoji482]

Well the reason I'm not taking this plant down in one shot
She's only had one light covering her for the last 2 weeks.
She's a 5'×5' plant. So underneath of this plant needs more time.
You could tell from this pic.
See that there's a lot of underdeveloped buds. Another week or two and they'll be fatter and danker.
I really don't take plants in stages like this but I've been in a pickle recently with the last two harvests... Mayhem... has come out and nothing has went to plan over the last 6 months.
At leastways not Weight Wise.
Every little bit counts right now I can't afford to waste none. My other flower crops not going to come out as well as I anticipated. I made my soil little bit too rich in nitrogen. As we discussed last week. In making custom soils.
I had intended on vegging these plants for at least 4 weeks longer than I did.. and Mayhem struck and I forgot all about all the extra blood meal that I put in my custom soil.

"Murphy's law says if it can happen it will happen"

I've been growing good for years this is actually the first time I've ever had a mess up like this.

At a 100% bad time for me.

I guess go figure you got to have a couple of bad ones out of every hundred though right...
I can't always have good crops. Sometimes you got to take the bad with the good[emoji482]
0cbd65ba3760caa3120ea88ddfc020b3.jpg
ec89fa5f43d2680814dc40a6cbacc85f.jpg

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Sounds like a Life Mantra to me...:headbang:...what are ya doing..@
just laying about getting fat and stoned senseless....:pass:

hmmm...I could do that...[emoji3]

Agh............:drool:..damn Munchies......I Wish I'd had breakfast...but we are eating mid day today...
22C..blue sky no breeze..almost tempted to BBQ..but it seems a waste to crank it up for 4 chops...:chef:

Me too...:crying:..and I posted half of it....wake n bake has a lot to answer for..:pass:

Batter mix @Growtogrow ...texture like a savoury choux pastry...:headbang:

Without the sausage..can be eaten savory with gravy...or filled with jam for a sweet treat...

or if you are my husband with the sweet munchies can be eaten with sausage and jam....[emoji3]

He was sitting debating sweet savory with himself...sarcasm overcame me and I said why not do both..?

Cover that pizza you left before in jam.......and..he did.....[emoji3]...animal..

Sneaky @St. Tom [emoji3]...I Hope she makes one for you...:headbang:

:bighug: You would be Welcome @BCBudlady ...

English tradition..make the yorkies big enough to fit the whole meal in...

compressed_Giant-yorkshire-puddingV2.jpg

images

reform-social-grill-yorkshire-puddings.jpg

sweet or savory....:pass:
Mmmm Mmmmm good

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Back