Week 6 @hecno

[HASHTAG]#healingpathgenetics[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#orangeassault[/HASHTAG]

DSCF2187.JPG

Looks like some light stress on the leaf edges? She’s not in flower @hairyman, could get some size on her.

Most likely, it's very cramped in the tent and I lost a fan recently, so just one providing air movement

I never worry though ,,they all ways come through with some buds even if you half kill them :smoking:

I don't think she liked being trained either , I wish I had just left her ,but that's life :toke: I should get some more of her as well from the solo cup I seeded ,,:thumbsup:

Most likely, it's very cramped in the tent and I lost a fan recently, so just one providing air movement

I never worry though ,,they all ways come through with some buds even if you half kill them :smoking:

I don't think she liked being trained either , I wish I had just left her ,but that's life :toke: I should get some more of her as well from the solo cup I seeded ,,:thumbsup:
Yeppers! Im having same problem There leaves on top 5in from hps makes em not so pretty but always come out with lots of colas. Lookin good hairyman

I kept a male OAxBT long enough to get some pollen but got lazy and missed my window to pollinate the female. Great that you can reproduce her.
FWIW, I found my OAxBT tough to tie down after I culled the males. Already stiff stems, so maybe they like to do their thing without training .
Have some leaves doing the same thing under my Autocobs... sensitive girls.

Back