@Tyler_Durden88

Ya know, I have to agree with you. I've used them for a couple of years, but feel that I get a much slower growth from the seedlings once they sprout. The tap root seems to poke out the bottom very quickly, but then it seems to take a week or two before anything significant happens in terms of leaf development. Do you transplant from the styro.cups, or just cut the bottom out ... ???

@faded187 I with you on that now. Learned my lesson this time by damping-off 6 plants (3 different strains). I'm done with the humidity dome.
I dont use heat mats, domes, plugs.. Nada!! I make em grow up like kids in da 70s and 80s.

Week 6/Day 42 Update) @Bailey
Biggest Grow Battle
Lighting Grower of the Year
General Battle

Seed stockers Northern Lights
Grown with a Hipargero HG800W - 4 x 3500k cobs
Watered with ph’d (6.3) water @ 150ml
Sprayed once this week with seaweed extract and rhizotonic
RH currently 45
Temps 26-28 degrees c at canopy level, 22-24 degrees c at root/pot level
Distance from light currently 36” Height increase of 2” from last week.
Lighting schedule still 12/12

Apologies for the late update, I haven’t been coming on much over the past month due to injury, illness, work commitments and now I’ve managed to catch a rotten cold while starting to harvest the other ladies in my tent. FML.
Anyway, this latest update proves that you can keep a largish strain pretty much as small as you like, especially if you treat it badly and watch your lighting/watering levels. Anyway, she’s currently 8” tall and hit flowering on day 37, I’m hoping she’ll hit at least a foot and NO more. (I’m looking for a little smoke here and I need a break tbh)
Here she is in all her small glory!
A043623C-4E13-4AEB-BB8C-ED3C64150B8B.jpeg
E95147BB-39D3-4D16-B9A6-392FA3741D42.jpeg
6FC64D36-1BFB-43B4-99FA-83A51DF0A303.jpeg

What side of the border does your "aye" originate from???
Mum's scot and dad English :d5: but I'm down in sunny Kent, though not sunny today weather's been awful, gales and rain for last few days, so yeah I'm a bit of a mongrel :pass:
nice lady shes going to be a contender :bighug::pass:
Cheers bro :d5:

Mum's scot and dad English :d5: but I'm down in sunny Kent, though not sunny today weather's been awful, gales and rain for last few days, so yeah I'm a bit of a mongrel :pass:

lot of us are from uk scotland ireland ect pal all undercover lol i love meeting fellow uk growers

General Battle
Dutch Passion
Auto Critical Orange Punch
Week 7 Day 49 Above Ground

Not much to report :shrug: removed a few more fan leaves here and there but apart from that everything the same as last week, temps are still up an down from around 22c to 29c and rh between 55% and 70% :toke:
20190312_152320.jpg
20190312_152356.jpg
20190312_152431.jpg

@archie gemmill :pass:

lot of us are from uk scotland ireland ect pal all undercover lol i love meeting fellow uk growers
Yeah mate there seems to be a fair few of us here :crying:

Yeah mate there seems to be a fair few of us here :crying:
all hiding from the 5 0 a carbon filter is a must for us boys id love that i can talk plant crap on here as in real life id never tell a soul

So you woulda had scottish soup growing up then lol!? Weathers all over the place up here right now also mate and all sorts of dodgy viruses kickin about so soups been the order of the day in my gaff for about a week!!

Back