@Tyler_Durden88

Ya know, I have to agree with you. I've used them for a couple of years, but feel that I get a much slower growth from the seedlings once they sprout. The tap root seems to poke out the bottom very quickly, but then it seems to take a week or two before anything significant happens in terms of leaf development. Do you transplant from the styro.cups, or just cut the bottom out ... ???

@faded187 I with you on that now. Learned my lesson this time by damping-off 6 plants (3 different strains). I'm done with the humidity dome.
I let the medium dry out a bit and cut away the cup with a razor blade. That's why I prefer Styrofoam over plastic solocups. Their very easy to cut and pull away without damaging the roots. I usually wait till I'm on my 3rd node and then transplant to 2 or 3 gallons. I hardly ever need a bigger pot than that. Then I water right after transplant to bind the two together and add kelp and voodoo juice to promote faster root growth. I'm waiting on my flora caps for my 6 inch hugos. I'm doing a automated top feed system. I'm gonna do half my grow rockwool and half coco coir for awhile to see what works better for me.

@Need4Weed
Autoseeds battle update
Gorilla glue auto
Growth stage- transition to flower

I've been defoliating her a little bit here and there and pinching off all lower growth and shes been a joy to grow thus far. She's got a big appetite and is about as healthy a plant I've ever seen. The B-vitamins really making her stalks big and thick and strong. I'm anticipating some big boy colas from this girl. Ima hit her with some big bud and overdrive here and there to feed the monster. Everyday when I check on her she's tips up praying and at night she lays right back down. This is by far the strongest growing autoflower I've come across yet.
20190312_204728.jpg
20190312_204723.jpg
20190312_204715.jpg
20190312_204710.jpg

Week 6 update, Day 33 for Cheese XXL, @TheMongol
She really needs to get her stretch on now. Some chilly temps during lights off might be holding her back maybe. 64 during lights out and 74 lights on. I'm feeding General hydroponics aggressive veg dosage @ 50%

1113.jpg

So you woulda had scottish soup growing up then lol!? Weathers all over the place up here right now also mate and all sorts of dodgy viruses kickin about so soups been the order of the day in my gaff for about a week!!
Oh yes mate:crying: cockaleeky springs to mind (prob not how it's spelt though) still weather's not as bad as last year, well not yet anyway :pass:

Nice roots but growing from seed is what I was saying not clones. Clones and rockwool are the way to go if your cloning.
IMG_20190128_191320.jpg
IMG_20190128_191218.jpg
IMG_20190121_212605.jpg
IMG_20190121_212448.jpg
IMG_20190121_123433.jpg
IMG_20190120_233936.jpg

These are my current battle seeds when they were germed!
2days in the 1inch rockwool, 3days in the 3inch!
The fourth pic down shows how fuzzy the roots get with the proactive root stim ✌✌

Back