It looks like all the new release seed stockers strains are hitting flower aroundabout the same time ✌✌

Seems that way with the thinmintcrack and the fruitcake are all very similar , really likeing the TMC :d5:

Yeppers! Im having same problem There leaves on top 5in from hps makes em not so pretty but always come out with lots of colas. Lookin good hairyman

Cheers pal :d5:

I kept a male OAxBT long enough to get some pollen but got lazy and missed my window to pollinate the female. Great that you can reproduce her.
FWIW, I found my OAxBT tough to tie down after I culled the males. Already stiff stems, so maybe they like to do their thing without training .
Have some leaves doing the same thing under my Autocobs... sensitive girls.

I am thinking that way
:pass:

What would you say is wrong with this girl ,, her leafs have gone like that since birth all new growth comes out ok then changes ,,again I ain't that worried and more than likely not change things :coffee: it's a seedstockers Nicole cream
DSCF2186.JPG
DSCF2185.JPG

Last pics , this is tent shot
IMAG1497.jpg
IMAG1498.jpg

Week 6 update @Bailey

[HASHTAG]#seedstockergenetics[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#thinmintcrack[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 1028134 View attachment 1028135

Week 6 @archie gemmill

[HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#thinmintcrack[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 1028136 View attachment 1028137

Some other girls in the tent

[HASHTAG]#fruitcake[/HASHTAG] View attachment 1028182

Another couple of other [HASHTAG]#thinmintcrack[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1028188 View attachment 1028189

View attachment 1028191 View attachment 1028192

[HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1028183

Seems that way with the thinmintcrack and the fruitcake are all very similar , really likeing the TMC :d5:

I am thinking that way

What would you say is wrong with this girl ,, her leafs have gone like that since birth all new growth comes out ok then changes ,,again I ain't that worried and more than likely not change things :coffee: it's a seedstockers Nicole cream
View attachment 1028199 View attachment 1028200

View attachment 1028201 View attachment 1028202

Wow, just wow!:worship:

When I get older, I want to be just like you!

Hmmmm mmmmmmm? That is strange. Listen to this, I have 2 Triangle Dragons that are doing the same thing.
I noticed that the stems on all 3 are sort of soft. I flatened 2 very easy when doing lst. :nono:

Thanks :thumbsup:, carefull what you wish for :biggrin: ,, at best all I do is water them and pick dead leafs off ,,

Looks to be a lil nute burned @hairyman . I wouldn't worry either. Or possibly mag def.

Cheers pal, she been on same feeds as the rest and I only using mild nutes, I ain't going to start with individual feeds :nono:

I mix up a 5 gallon bucket and they all get a dunk :thumbsup: , regardless ,, :woohoo1:

I lost two of the Nicole cream right at start and a few others have been having problems with her ,,,,:shrug:

I am thinking that way

View attachment 1028199 View attachment 1028200

View attachment 1028201 View attachment 1028202
Looks like she’s having trouble taking up something... maybe Magnesium? But overall she looks healthy. I guess, stay the course and offer her the same diet as your others. Maybe she’ll figure it out on her own?

Looks like she’s having trouble taking up something... maybe Magnesium? But overall she looks healthy. I guess, stay the course and offer her the same diet as your others. Maybe she’ll figure it out on her own?

She will have too :biggrin: ain't nobody got time for all that Individual feeding

Week 6/Day 42 Update) @Bailey
Biggest Grow Battle
Lighting Grower of the Year
General Battle

Seed stockers Northern Lights
Grown with a Hipargero HG800W - 4 x 3500k cobs
Watered with ph’d (6.3) water @ 150ml
Sprayed once this week with seaweed extract and rhizotonic
RH currently 45
Temps 26-28 degrees c at canopy level, 22-24 degrees c at root/pot level
Distance from light currently 36” Height increase of 2” from last week.
Lighting schedule still 12/12

Apologies for the late update, I haven’t been coming on much over the past month due to injury, illness, work commitments and now I’ve managed to catch a rotten cold while starting to harvest the other ladies in my tent. FML.
Anyway, this latest update proves that you can keep a largish strain pretty much as small as you like, especially if you treat it badly and watch your lighting/watering levels. Anyway, she’s currently 8” tall and hit flowering on day 37, I’m hoping she’ll hit at least a foot and NO more. (I’m looking for a little smoke here and I need a break tbh)
Here she is in all her small glory!
View attachment 1027875 View attachment 1027877 View attachment 1027876
Pretty little lady bro .
How much soil is she in about 2 litres maybe less ?
Gotya updated m8

Back