@Bailey

Week 6 Update.

Seed Stockers Fruit Cake Auto.

Changes.
Nothing except a good flush due to the ph being way too low! Whoops!!!

Observations.
Shes a hungry bitch! Only drinks about a litre a day but she likes her cocktails on the stronger side! Will start adding Busygrows Bud Juice this week!

Not much else to report for now, pics are shite cos the light in the room is shite also lol!!

View attachment 1027844 View attachment 1027846 View attachment 1027847 View attachment 1027848 View attachment 1027849 View attachment 1027852 View attachment 1027854 View attachment 1027855 View attachment 1027856
Stunning bro absolutely stunning she's going to yeild very well
Gotya updated brother

Hmmm hmmm potential SEEDSTOCKER winner here folks

You ever heard of a guy Jeff Winterborne??
He developed the entire proactive range, have a look at it! Ive tried the root stim and the pk boost, the root stim is honestly all il ever use again for seeds and cuttings ✌✌

View attachment 1027760
That ooks goid npk ratio m8 . Never heard of him but willing to try

View attachment 1028122 View attachment 1028123 View attachment 1028124 View attachment 1028125 View attachment 1028126 View attachment 1028127

These are my current battle seeds when they were germed!
2days in the 1inch rockwool, 3days in the 3inch!
The fourth pic down shows how fuzzy the roots get with the proactive root stim ✌✌
Looks good I've never heard of proactive I'm using the advanced nutrients ph perfect line so I use voodoo juice and all their additives so not to mess with the ph perfect technology. I've always had great results with advanced nutrients. But there's so many products out there it's crazy. The next line I wanna try is greenplanets gp3 base nutrients.

Pretty little lady bro .
How much soil is she in about 2 litres maybe less ?
Gotya updated m8
She’s in just over 3 litres of soil, I left a decent gap at the top for adding a little more along with some frass and bat poop. I’ll probably do that soon now she’s hit flowering. She’s a nice, green colour but I think she’s struggling with the heat in my tent just now. I hope to harvest an ounce minimum from her as a little bit of nostalgic smoke.............we’ll see if I’m up to the job soon enough!

@archie gemmill Week 6 update, Week 7 for BerryBlue. Burnt her a bit, she was taking 3/4 strength nutes so well up to that point so went full strength and then she was mad lol. Hopefully only 1 more month to go, really done with this grow.
Week7.jpg

Back