@archie gemmill week 6 update
Ok here we are at day 49 now Fastbuds Zkittlez. For nutrients I'm at 4 grams Megacrop, 1 gram Sweet Candy, 1ml Greenlife Biotics MC, 3mls Greenlife Biotics Bloom and 8mls Earth Juice Oilycann Calmag per gallon.

215c4cb87723be85add07748c6953894.jpg

hi pal its hard to juggle sharing the res at different ages ive been there many times but i still seem to always end up in the same situation but its good to have a break between harvests taking them down but your girls look great though

Thanks mate, doesn't help that it's the oldest, Keith who's yet to enter preflower at day 34. Same strain was chopped at 60 days last time

:pass:

@Need4Weed week 6 update
Ok here we are at day 49 now Auto Seeds Diesel Berry. For nutrients I'm at 4 grams Megacrop, 1 gram Sweet Candy, 1ml Greenlife Biotics MC, 3mls Greenlife Biotics Bloom and 8mls Earth Juice Oilycann Calmag per gallon.
0f7a2bf5303430311cb6a2e5caaa7900.jpg
:greenthumb: Looking good bushy and I got you checked off! :headbang:

@TheMongol Week 6 DINAFEM BATTLE Update - (OG Kush)
@archie gemmill Week 6 GENERAL BATTLE Update - Dinafem OG Kush

49.OGK.JPG

A few leaves developed serious problem. I introduced a strong CalMg dosage into the feed program, and that seems to have prevented subsequent problems. But the initial leaves which first showed only slight issues at first continued to really crap out on me. Hopefully, we got things under control now.

Last edited:
@St. Tom Week 6 ZAMNESIA Update - Caramel. Alive and growing, but at day 49 we're not going to get much. She's had a troubled childhood and I'm lucky just to have her with me still. :biggrin:

49.Zam.JPG

@St. Tom Week 6 ZAMNESIA Update - Caramel. Alive and growing, but at day 49 we're not going to get much. She's had a troubled childhood and I'm lucky just to have her with me still. :biggrin:

View attachment 1027579
got you pal also do you think you figured out what happened do you still think it was the root riots

@TheMongol Week 6 DINAFEM BATTLE Update - (OG Kush)
@archie gemmill Week 6 GENERAL BATTLE Update - Dinafem OG Kush

View attachment 1027575

A few leaves developed serious problem. I introduced a strong CalMg dosage into the feed program, and that seems to have prevented subsequent problems. But the initial leaves which first showed only slight issues at first continued to really crap out on me. Hopefully, we got things under control now.
Them dinafems og kush do love the cal, my og kush is same age. Old leaves wont heal for the most part but new ones look great. The red leaf stems are genetic i think or maybe only leds cause. But heres a shot of mine she gots red stems but no other deficient.
20190311_173207.jpg

Back