Im thinkin he was just playin. But if u gonna mess, better be bigger then that lol
lol ive seem some absolute beasts that he has grown before also im going to be growing a seed stocker next round ive never grown there strains before

View attachment 1027022 Good evening all!
@Bailey here's my week 6 update for the Seed stockers BCN Critical XXL. She's 40 days above Coco today and still quite slow off the mark! Hoping she will pick up and show me more change this week. Only change this week is I've opened her up a bit to allow more light and air to penetrate to see if that makes a difference.
Gotya updated m8

also is that your dog in your pic
Yeah thats my boy, i got 2 of em. My pawtners. I know @Dabber grows some beasts, i just givin shit rufflin feathers.. i tell ya the seedstockers white widow was biggest plant i ever grew 281 dry gs. All 3 my ss ss turned out med to small. All of them journaled on seedstockers thread, i was sponsored them couple yrs ago

@Need4Weed week 6 update
Ok here we are at day 49 now Auto Seeds Diesel Berry. For nutrients I'm at 4 grams Megacrop, 1 gram Sweet Candy, 1ml Greenlife Biotics MC, 3mls Greenlife Biotics Bloom and 8mls Earth Juice Oilycann Calmag per gallon.
0f7a2bf5303430311cb6a2e5caaa7900.jpg

@woody week 6 update
Ok here we are at day 49 now Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb. For nutrients I'm at 4 grams Megacrop, 1 gram Sweet Candy, 1ml Greenlife Biotics MC, 3mls Greenlife Biotics Bloom and 8mls Earth Juice Oilycann Calmag per gallon.

01963175043e05de83db348f039d0b7e.jpg

Back