@archie gemmill - General Battle
@TheMongol - Dinafem Battle

Week 6 update. Dinafem White Widow XXL. Seemed to handle the freeze a couple weeks ago better than any of the other plants in the tent. Stunted stretch a bit but other than that looking good. Starting to fill out and hopefully will pack on some weight soon

47.D.WW.jpg

@archie gemmill High time for an update from me I think. Picture quality not great as I need to get a new phone :wall:

It's been difficult to manage the autopots with the 10 day age difference between plants but I'm cool with it, won't make the same mistake next time!

The res is running 2.5ml/L Dutch Pro Grow A+B, 1ml/L Calmag and .25ml/L Hydrogaurd. I also added .5ml A+B to the autopot res on Keith and Grace.

Keith Day 34 - Bakery Seed Co. Sour Lemon Tart

IMG_20190311_062305.jpg

First time LST'ing and I'm having a lot of fun with it :D Blueberry Shortcake in a 'Flying V' formation (Old Mighty Ducks reference, loved those movies growing up)

IMG_20190311_062352.jpg

@TheMongol

Update
Dinafem Haze CBD
Week ?? 4 I think

I fimmed her about 2 weeks ago and she didn't like it at all...... She finally made 2 tops but she's wide nodes and few branches. My last Haze CBD gave me 127 grams dry. Well see what this little girl does. Hell she even has her own cob for extra light lol!

View attachment 1026527
Cheers @pop22 really nice looking plant ya got and thanks for updating, but for 1.Leg i have to call you out coz of lacking in updates. It was now 25 days more then 3 weeks from your last/first germ update and it would be unfair for all the other growers making sure their weekly updates.

Plz keep posting your Dinafem Haze CBD so we can participate from her and plz make sure to reload with us in 2. Leg.

@archie gemmill High time for an update from me I think. Picture quality not great as I need to get a new phone :wall:

It's been difficult to manage the autopots with the 10 day age difference between plants but I'm cool with it, won't make the same mistake next time!

The res is running 2.5ml/L Dutch Pro Grow A+B, 1ml/L Calmag and .25ml/L Hydrogaurd. I also added .5ml A+B to the autopot res on Keith and Grace.

Keith Day 34 - Bakery Seed Co. Sour Lemon Tart

View attachment 1027293

First time LST'ing and I'm having a lot of fun with it :D Blueberry Shortcake in a 'Flying V' formation (Old Mighty Ducks reference, loved those movies growing up)

View attachment 1027294
hi pal its hard to juggle sharing the res at different ages ive been there many times but i still seem to always end up in the same situation but its good to have a break between harvests taking them down but your girls look great though

Back