90FC2A1F-2770-4546-9989-7DF820611B9A.jpeg

Good evening all!
@St. Tom here's my week 6 update for the Zamnesia Gorilla Glue. She's 43 days above Coco today and starting to rocket! No changes this week.

EA1D2319-9854-4512-B9C0-383F82CF19D4.jpeg
Good evening all!
@Bailey here's my week 6 update for the Seed stockers BCN Critical XXL. She's 40 days above Coco today and still quite slow off the mark! Hoping she will pick up and show me more change this week. Only change this week is I've opened her up a bit to allow more light and air to penetrate to see if that makes a difference.

nice bondage tyler
Thanks. She's hard to hold down her stalks are really thick and hard to train. But I've grown alot of glues before and know how hard she stretches come preflower so I gotta be ready when she does. But for topping her 5 times and numerous defoiliations she's always pushed right through. This strain is like the terminator can't be hurt or killed.

Hello everybody.... @St. Tom this is my week 6 update dude.....so very impressed with the hardyness of the Zamnesia ladies in my tent.....first, my Battle lady....recovered from the split well and is looking healthy........I added a mini skirt for her lol.....View attachment 1026987
.....this is her "interesting" sister....View attachment 1026989
...very happy with both.....more soon:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:
thanks for the tag your both doing great
View attachment 1027022 Good evening all!
@Bailey here's my week 6 update for the Seed stockers BCN Critical XXL. She's 40 days above Coco today and still quite slow off the mark! Hoping she will pick up and show me more change this week. Only change this week is I've opened her up a bit to allow more light and air to penetrate to see if that makes a difference.
thanks for the tag growbro

Mr. M & his pal, Bumbles were just to excited after they looked in the tent & saw so many girls blooming they wanted to share their excitement. :frog:

image.jpeg

Mr. M & his pal, Bumbles were just to excited after they looked in the tent & saw so many girls blooming they wanted to share their excitement. :frog:

View attachment 1027097
dude Bumbles is well funny :rofl:.....it looks more like when Mr. M leaned in for the picture.....Bumbles saw his opportunity to see if it was just a costume......:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Back