US is different to us , we mostly cure the meat , as in some type of brine

That is the other thing we are not strong on in the UK...:pass:...brining.

Looking at the cooking methods I can See Why...but not something I have experience with..really..:headbang:

Can i still tell everybody their plants are shite and im gonny win?? Nothing personal, strictly battle buisness lol!!

[HASHTAG]#battletalk[/HASHTAG] Positively Encouraged @Mikis :amazon:

March 20th World Autoflower Day I'm Hoping we can get the Girls on Parade....and we can all get a chance to Call Out the Winner...See who get's it Right for Final Poll...:yeah:

You know it is the one thing I haven't tried @hecno ..:chef:..not something we do a lot in the UK..but I have been sorely tempted after seeing all the US staff doing it..........:pass:..now you as well...sob..

I did try a Cold ? smoke on some pork chops..wet rosemary..sage and mint added to the BBQ coals with the lid on..it worked..but hubby didn't like it..:shrug:...
Dunk it in batter and throw it in the deep fat fryer! Yer meat, veg and yer pudding, thats how the scots do it :crying:

That is the other thing we are not strong on in the UK...:pass:...brining.

Looking at the cooking methods I can See Why...but not something I have experience with..really..:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#battletalk[/HASHTAG] Positively Encouraged @Mikis :amazon:

March 20th World Autoflower Day I'm Hoping we can get the Girls on Parade....and we can all get a chance to Call Out the Winner...See who get's it Right for Final Poll...:yeah:
Sorted :d5:
Right...
yeez ur aw gettin pumped :crying:

Dunk it in batter and throw it in the deep fat fryer! Yer meat, veg and yer pudding, thats how the scots do it :crying:

SIL's Favourite recipe..make jam sandwich..cut it out with round scone cutter.
Batter..deep fry..Instant jam donut...:biggrin:

yeez ur aw gettin pumped :crying:

I don't Do Drama..:coffee:...especially when I haven't had me first coffee of the day and there are RP's coming from this thread ..again......:doh:..it was the same last weekend.

I'm going to find out what the Grumpy ones are smoking ...and Ban the crosses...:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

I don't Do Drama..:coffee:...especially when I haven't had me first coffee of the day and there are RP's coming from this thread ..again......:doh:..it was the same last weekend.

I'm going to find out what the Grumpy ones are smoking ...and Ban the crosses...:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:
Probs council hash :crying::crying:

SIL's Favourite recipe..make jam sandwich..cut it out with round scone cutter.
Batter..deep fry..Instant jam donut...:biggrin:
I prefer doing that with nuttella :d5:
One of the strangest but tastiest that ive tried is...
slice of french toast, cut in half, strawberry jam in the middle, batter, fryer, nom nom nom :smoking:

Back